Or feel free to suggest something totally different

This is the bedding:

Tangerine Rug?

Raspberry Rug?

Re: Which rug??

• Options
    hmm, from that view the tangerine looks too dark
  • Options
    From the pictures, I'd say raspberry. However, if the tangerine actually matches the orange in the bedding I'd go with that because it would be nice to play up those orange accents since there's already so much pink. It just looks much brighter than the bedding on my monitor.?
    Contemplating the snow.
    Mes Petit Choux
    imageimageimage
    I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then. ~ Alice

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ok nevermind, I choose the raspberry. yea? Big Smile
  • Options
    I say tangerine... that way the room doesn't end up looking like the inside of a Pepto bottle Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would go for the tangerine.  It plays up the colors a bit more, and the pink color won't be so overwhelming. 
  • Options
    if the Tangerine matches the bedding i would go with that one otherwise it might be too much pink. i really love the bedding thought! i wanted it but DH didnt like it. boo.
  • Options
    i like the tangerine because its not the dominant color in the bedding
  • Options
    I like the idea of the tangerine, but maybe wait to get the bedding and take it with you to the store so you can match it. Sometimes it's hard to tell off of a computer screen because the color could be so much different when you actually receive it.
  • Options
    I agree w/ everyone else...tangerine
  • Options

imageJosh & Calendi:
    I like the idea of the tangerine, but maybe wait to get the bedding and take it with you to the store so you can match it. Sometimes it's hard to tell off of a computer screen because the color could be so much different when you actually receive it.

that's my problem, both are only available online

• Options
    image*blondie*:

imageJosh & Calendi:

whats the return policy like?
  • Options
    imagedgurl26:
    image*blondie*:

imageJosh & Calendi:

They're from Target

• Options
    image*blondie*:
    imagedgurl26:
    image*blondie*:

imageJosh & Calendi:

They're from Target

if you buy the rug then and ask for a gift reciept and dont like it with the bedding you shouldnt have any issues returning it. GL!
  • Options
    wait i just relized you said it was online
  • Options
    both..i can't decide...to cute
  • Options

if you buy the rug then and ask for a gift reciept and dont like it with the bedding you shouldnt have any issues returning it. GL!
    You could even get both if you want to see which one you like better once they get there, and return the one you don't like as much.
  • Options
    I think somewhere in the item description it should say if you can return the item in the store or not.
  • Options
    tangerine!
    my blog: mama quiere beso
    Joaquin's hospital and Isela's birth center med & intervention free "hypnobabies" birth stories
  • Options

imagerebus82:
    From the pictures, I'd say raspberry. However, if the tangerine actually matches the orange in the bedding I'd go with that because it would be nice to play up those orange accents since there's already so much pink. It just looks much brighter than the bedding on my monitor.

ditto! Smile

• Options

imageIselaCid:
    tangerine!

Ditto

• Options

Raspberry rug

• Options
    tangerine! what about your wall colors?
  • Options
    tangerine.  I agree that raspberry would be a lot of pink in that room.
  • Options

imagerebus82:
    From the pictures, I'd say raspberry. However, if the tangerine actually matches the orange in the bedding I'd go with that because it would be nice to play up those orange accents since there's already so much pink. It just looks much brighter than the bedding on my monitor.

?

Agreed! ?

• Options
    What are your wall colors?  If they are pink, I think tangerine would be great.  I guess it depends on your floors too.  Are they hardwood or carpet?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"