Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Moby Wrap Users

Does anyone have issues with DC's head being all cocked to one side?  It seems that the 2 holds they recommend for newborns just make her all cockeyed in there.  Perhaps it's the way I'm wrapping her. 

What holds did you use for a baby 4 weeks old? I want her to be able to see what I'm doing or where we're going but none of the ones I've tried allow for that. Seems like they are mostly for when the baby is sleeping

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Moby Wrap Users

• Options
    I don't think you need to worry about your DC being able to check everything out right now since they are pretty content to just see you since that is about all they can see anyway.  You can't really have them forward facing in that too easily until they have better head control.  I would say that leave your DC's head out as long as you're supporting it every now and then so s/he can try to look around, but they are probably just happy to be snuggling with you.
  • Options
    When he was that young I always tucked Will's head to one side or another.  He usually conked out a few minutes after I put him in so there was no way he would be able to watch what I was doing or anything like that.  Now that he can hold his head up I let him look around as much as he wants, but at that age I really don't think it is necessary.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"