Baby Names

If it makes you feel better...

My best friend didn't have a name for her son when he was born.  Her husband and I wrote down possible names and put it in a hat while she was drugged up after child birth.  I thought she had settled on Jayden, so I told everyone that asked me that was the kid's name.  A week later she was like "no, I decided on Nickolas" Opps guess the kid was nameless for a whole week.  So don't feel bad if you're still undecided. 

Re: If it makes you feel better...

• LOL that's funny! I didn't have a name for 3 days. They just called me baby girl. Finally they decided on Laura because my grandpa's favorite song was called "Laura"
  • I feel like this is going to happen to us also! haha I was joking around with a friend that DH and I are going to finally decide on a name like 4 months after he is born!
  • Loading the player...
  • Ha! DH and I aren't expecting yet, but I'm afraid we'll be those parents who pick a name and then see the baby, and he/she doesn't "feel" like the name. Remember Rachel on Friends? That'll be us.
  • imageJnJHud:
    Ha! DH and I aren't expecting yet, but I'm afraid we'll be those parents who pick a name and then see the baby, and he/she doesn't "feel" like the name. Remember Rachel on Friends? That'll be us.

haha, thats exactly what i think of too!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"