1st Trimester

off to hell

tonight is a friends bday party. my DH is more friends with her BF, but they invited us to her bday party.

the theme: pimp & ho.

Not looking forward to this. she works at hooters..so you can imagine what these girls will be wearing. AND I have to be sober the whole time. Oh Goodie!! Should be interesting!!!

Re: off to hell

• Lol. So your memory of this evening won't be be delicately muted by alcohol....Full report when you get back, please!
  • Yes please report when come back...I have been there and when you can drink to put up with the company it's quite interesting what you see. I feel your pain!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMcKenna81:
    Lol. So your memory of this evening won't be be delicately muted by alcohol....Full report when you get back, please!

oh, yes. And I will have my camera with me the whole time.

• I would so wear a shirt that has a pimp hat over my belly.  Then you and your DH can be the hoes. LOL! Just make the best of it.... I haven't gone out in a looonnnng time. Just to the movies and dinner, but no big social events. :(
  • oh dear God. ?I am sorry.
  • let yo bloat out yo. 

• Yes please report back!  In the mean time some of us will be living vicariously through your oh so sober pimp and ho evening.  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • K - so it really wasn't that bad. I even stayed out until 11. woohoo.

At first I was going to make a shirt that said Baby Daddy?? on it and wear a fake belly. But I gave in and wore some leopard print lacey top thingy I found in my closet. I did leave my pants unbuttoned and wear my bella band though.

I  hope my poor child never finds these pictures. haha.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"