Trying to Get Pregnant

S/O baby names...

How many already have baby names picked out?

DH and I always are talking about baby names, bu we have such a hard time coming up with ones we could agree on. We only agreed on one when we were having DS. LOL It oughtta be fun this time!

Re: S/O baby names...

• We have a few picked out. We actually started talking about it early on while we were dating, just because DH mentioned a name he thought was pretty, that I thought was hideous. So far, we agree on 3 names.
  • We've tossed around a few, nothing set in stone yet though.  Except for our first boys middle name will be Fritz after my grandpa.  We know it's not the ideal middle name but he was such a great man and would like to pay a little homage to him. 
                      Well, we're on our way to 3 kids, 3 and under.
                        Set to welcome the craziness in April 2014!

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • we do! We have about 5 girls names we love and 2 boys names...

its so fun... dh bought a baby name book on his own and tells me random names all the time..lol

10-8-12: Grant is born!! Now a family of 5! 2-3-12: Totally unexpected BFP!! 12-10-10: Vera and Nora are born! *Beta#1(13dpFET):262*~ *Beta#2(20dpFET)4,835 TWINS!!!!!*~*Beta#3(@6wks)11,032 TRIPLETS!!!!! Baby A h/b: 109. Baby B h/b 112. Baby C h/b *praying* 4-6-10: FET (2 ET)....BFP 1-15-10: IVF (2 ET)..... BFN (1-28) 1-12-10: ER! 21 eggs! 10 to keep, 11 to donate :) 8-11-09: IUI #4 (FSH hCG) BFP .... 9-08: C/P 6-19-09: IUI #3 (FSH hCG) BFN 5-28-09: IUI #2 redo (FSH hCG) BFN 5-08-09: HSG: All clear! 4-21-09: IUI #2 canceled (clomid reaction) 4-1-09: IUI #1 (natural) BFN 9/08: S/A less than 5mil (10% mobile) -varicoseal surgery to fix...results worth it! 5/06: Endometriosis surgery 9/07: off of BCP A rejection is Gods protection. A dissapointment is His reappointment
  • we know if we have a boy he'll be Julian Thomas .. no girl name decided on yet though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • we have a few: Carlie, Drew, Reagan and Ryan. No middle names picked out yet.  Actually, I secretly like Carlie Sue b/c my grandpa was Carl and Grandma was Sue. But.....I don't think that one will fly w/ DH:)

imageimage 

6/20/11 mc @ 5wks
    10/19/11 mc @ 17wks- Trisomy 18
    IUI #1 4/26/12 BFN
    Moving on to IVF in July
    37 with DOR...fabulous
    ER 7/14/12 6R 5F, ET 7/17 3 embies, beta #1 7/26: 147, beta #2 7/28: 326, beta#3 7/30: 422...ugh, beta#4 7/31: 607...hopeful, beta #5 8/2: 1280, beta #6 8/7: 7184 and u/s shows 1 possibly 2 sacs! 8/14 2 beautiful heartbeats! 9/24 we are TEAM BLUE!!!!!

• dh and i discussed names while were dating as well... early yes but its for the best b/c we STILL cant agree except on a girls name (sooo im praying we have a girl to avoid conflict hahaha) we have a few boys names but none we are set on. 
  • We have our boy name picked and have our girl name narrowed down to 2 or 3
  • imageAutumnBride102007:

we do! We have about 5 girls names we love and 2 boys names...

its so fun... dh bought a baby name book on his own and tells me random names all the time..lol

That is sweet of your DH!  What's his fav girls name, if you don't mind me asking?

imageimage
  • We've had a list of names picked out since before we were married. 
  • TZ.. Fritz is a really cute middle name! ..especially since it means something to you guys. btw, is that hefeweizen you're drinking in the pic? .. mmmmmmmmm
  • imageloloindiego:
    TZ.. Fritz is a really cute middle name! ..especially since it means something to you guys. btw, is that hefeweizen you're drinking in the pic? .. mmmmmmmmm

Nope, it's actually a local micro brew.  New Holland Brewery's Oberon.  It's amazing, especially with an orange slice.  Too bad it's not available to may again here in Mich

imageimage
  • We have a girl name picked out but no boy name yet... last time we really talked about it we couldn't agree on anything.
  • imageTz's_Bride_2B:
    imageAutumnBride102007:

That is sweet of your DH!  What's his fav girls name, if you don't mind me asking?

*shhh* don't tell him i told you... :)

He loves "Rowan" for a girl

10-8-12: Grant is born!! Now a family of 5! 2-3-12: Totally unexpected BFP!! 12-10-10: Vera and Nora are born! *Beta#1(13dpFET):262*~ *Beta#2(20dpFET)4,835 TWINS!!!!!*~*Beta#3(@6wks)11,032 TRIPLETS!!!!! Baby A h/b: 109. Baby B h/b 112. Baby C h/b *praying* 4-6-10: FET (2 ET)....BFP 1-15-10: IVF (2 ET)..... BFN (1-28) 1-12-10: ER! 21 eggs! 10 to keep, 11 to donate :) 8-11-09: IUI #4 (FSH hCG) BFP .... 9-08: C/P 6-19-09: IUI #3 (FSH hCG) BFN 5-28-09: IUI #2 redo (FSH hCG) BFN 5-08-09: HSG: All clear! 4-21-09: IUI #2 canceled (clomid reaction) 4-1-09: IUI #1 (natural) BFN 9/08: S/A less than 5mil (10% mobile) -varicoseal surgery to fix...results worth it! 5/06: Endometriosis surgery 9/07: off of BCP A rejection is Gods protection. A dissapointment is His reappointment
    imageTz's_Bride_2B:
    imageAutumnBride102007:

Oooh, your hubby actually has very good taste in names. I love that name, but my DH would never go for it! LOL

imageTz's_Bride_2B:
    imageAutumnBride102007:

Oh I love Rowan as well for a girl but DH is set on Nolan for first boy as well and doesn't think the two work as siblings. Haha Phantom babies

imageimage
  • InsyNc .. what's your girl name, if you don't mind sharing :)

TZ .. that sounds SO good right now. one of my favorite beers is called shocktop and it's reeeally good with an orange slice in it. mmm. I love how you have a wedding pic showcasing the beer ;)

• imageTz's_Bride_2B:
    imageAutumnBride102007:
    imageTz's_Bride_2B:
    imageAutumnBride102007:

Oh I love Rowan as well for a girl but DH is set on Nolan for first boy as well and doesn't think the two work as siblings. Haha Phantom babies

Lol! we play that game all the time! I like names that sound cute together and look pretty when i doodle out our Christmas cards.. "Merry Christmas, Love ________ ________ ________ & ______" hahah!!!

Dh hates cutsie and wants classy! Our phantom children have it made and dont even know it! lol

• imageloloindiego:

InsyNc .. what's your girl name, if you don't mind sharing :)

TZ .. that sounds SO good right now. one of my favorite beers is called shocktop and it's reeeally good with an orange slice in it. mmm. I love how you have a wedding pic showcasing the beer ;)

No I don't mind... Rayleigh DeShea. 100% family name... the name comes from 3 different people in my family (DH's oldest son has his familys name)

• We have a boy's name set. Girl names, not so much. So that means we will have a girl since we can't agree on that.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We have a running list of names in mind when we think of something we like. We have far from decided on anything. Just got a brainstorm of ideas together. I have several girl names I like, but I struggle with boy names.
  • We don't because we can't agree on any.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • DH and I already have the names picked out.
  • Both of ours are already picked - the boy's name is a family name and will definitely be that if we have a boy, the girl's name has sentimental meaning and a little leeway (could be first or middle) but will definitely be in there somewhere!
  • We get caught up in tossing names around occasionally. Nothing formally picked out. We've got 4 babies being born before ours minimum (triplets and a single and we're still ttc) in the family so we're trying to be very flexible.

I have more set favorites than he does though.

Friends for 15 years. Married 8. TTC since January 2009
    2010 Diagnosis: Anovulation and Severe MFI
    2011 Treatment:
    IVF w/ICSI #1 Antagonist: 2 blasts - c/p - BFN 04.22
    FET #1: 1 blast/1 early blast - BFP 06.22 - m/c 06.30 @6w0d
    07-11 RPL: MTHFR C677T Heterozygous & Slightly elevated ACLA IgM
    FET #2: 1 morula - BFN: 9.02

January '12: IVF #2
    Started BCP and Metformin (New!) 12-14 for stimming in January

Dum spiro, spero.
    ?SAIF/PAIF/PgAL/PAL always welcome?
  • No names.  We've mentioned Robert as a middle name for a boy (DH's middle name and his late grandfather and uncle's first name) which is fine because I'm named after my greatgrandfather Robert (the Jewish tradition is to use initials of dead relatives, not whole names), too so it works for both sides.
    ?Transatlantic Blonde?
    it's called a kilt, he's scottish
  • We have 1 girls first name, other than that we cannot agree on anything. My son was over a day old before we had a set name.
  • MSC03MSC03 member
    Lillian Kathleen for a girl. I think that's the only one agreed upon.
    imageimage
  • We have 2 boy names we really like, & no girl names so far.
  • We have a boy name and can't decide on any girls names.

Trevor Michael for a boy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"