2nd Trimester
Options

WDYT? (bedding)

So, I recieved an email earlier saying that our bedding is out of stock, and their refunding the $$. Fine by me, I can find it other places. But now, I'm doing a bad thing and looking at other bedding on Amazon. Is it sad that I cant just nail down one set?

https://www.target.com/Tadpoles-4-pc-Crib-Bedding-Set/dp/B000KU1A22/ref=sc_pgc_r_10_0_1041942/181-2222839-1629639?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1

or

https://www.target.com/Trend-Lab-Vintage-Bedding-4-pc/dp/B00197AW38/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_2?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_r=0ERP0MM2V0W1N456NBYM&pf_rd_p=447415501&pf_rd_i=B000KU1A22&pf_rd_s=left-5&pf_rd_m=A1VC38T7YXB528&pf_rd_t=201

I know the one isn't available in Target, but I didnt feel like searching for it in Amazon :)

Re: WDYT? (bedding)

• Options
    i like both! umm maybe the 2nd one because i LOVE green
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    the green vintage bedding. The black & white poka dots and stripes gives me a headache to look at, sorry.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I dont like the second one at all.. sorry :

The first one would be okay (I'm a big fan of black/white), but I really dont like the bed skirt - I'd get the comforter/bumper in that pattern, and then do all black for the skirt and sheet - the way it is right now is way too busy, IMO.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I looked at the black/white one!  I ended uo going with Sophia by JOJO dsigs on amazon and ebay...it has pink in it though.  Type in black white damask baby bedding and you will see others.
  • Options
    i REALLY like the first one- it would look so great with small color accents around the room in either pink or light blue depending on what your baby is !
  • Options

I saw those to! But we're not finding out...hence the basics. I know the pattern is really busy in the first, but I dont know if I'm absolutely in *love* with the green color. What if it is a gross color?

Sometimes I wish we were finding out because the girl bedding gets all the cute, bright colors!

*The plan currently is just to do white/green striping for the walls no matter the bedding or boy/girl question. That way we can use it again..no prob!

• Options
    The 2nd one, for sure!
  • Options
    i love the first one...but i dont like the skirt or sheet. you could get that one, then when the baby is born buy the skirt/sheet in blue or pink and use those instead. i think the stripes & dots with that pattern is way too busy
  • Options
    I don't like either for a nursery...but I'd have to go with the second one because at least it has some color to it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"