Infertility
Options

Anyone a FF VIP?

I'm curious. Do you like it? Was it worth the extra money? What is your favorite cool extra VIP bell and/or whistle?

TIA 

Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anyone a FF VIP?

• Options

I am and I love it.  It automatically analyzes your chart for you as you enter data and you can play around with your charts/data.

Then again, I spent way too much time f-ing around on FF everyday, so I might not be the best person to answer. ;)

PCOS, lupus anticoagulant, MTHFR (A1298C, one copy) 2 IUIs & 1 IVF = BFN FET#1 = It's a girl! Born 7.1.10 FET#2 = c/p FET#3 = Twin girls! Born on 3.16.12 at 33w2d due to severe pre-E. After 4 weeks in the NICU they are home! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I found it useful for a few months when I first started charting.  I don't bother with it now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have it, it depends I like it just for the fact it keeps track of all my previous cycles so I can review them when I need to
  • Options
    I don't use the chart analyzers that much, but I do like that you can access the temp corrector feature so that I can easily adjust my temps on the weekends.  The main thing I use are the message boards.  It's really helpful to go btwn the Bump and FF if I need to find an answer to something.
  • Options
    I am and I like it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"