Infertility

Just had to let this out!

I have spent alot of time on facebook today.  I think just about everyone I went to High School, College, Grade School, Kindergarten has a baby or young kids!  AAHHH!  How come out of all those people I get stuck here?  I just needed to go some where to get this out!!!!
After 2 years TTC with mild endo and an elevated FSH. We were successful with our second IUI after Lap surgery. Our daughter born 12/2009. Currently trying for #2. IUI#1-miscarriage, IUI #2-BFN, IUI #3- BFP Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Just had to let this out!

• I know what you're going through.  It's really irritating when those you went to school with have kids and you know for a fact they are just as irresponsible now as they were back then.  I also hate that when you become friends the first question they always ask (without fail) is "Are you and your DH planning on having kids soon?"  Why does everyone feel the need to ask that?  It's just a really personal question.....especially if it's been years since I've seen you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i know what you mean. an old HS friend found me shortly after i joined FB and said to me, "how are you?? I'm doing great, living in ____ with my husband and 4 kids" i felt sick Ick! she is just 30, too.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 31 and a girl I went to HS with has 8 kids...yes, that's right, 8.

Her FB status a few months ago was, "______ is crying because her youngest is 2 and she's not pregnant again."

I wanted to rip her eyes out.

PCOS, lupus anticoagulant, MTHFR (A1298C, one copy) 2 IUIs & 1 IVF = BFN FET#1 = It's a girl! Born 7.1.10 FET#2 = c/p FET#3 = Twin girls! Born on 3.16.12 at 33w2d due to severe pre-E. After 4 weeks in the NICU they are home! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"