Baby Names

What names go with Camille?

I plan on using Camille as a middle name if we have a girl but was trying to think of what might work well with it.  The last name is "R___all"

Re: What names go with Camille?

• Hmm.. Sophia Camille, Audrey Camille, Bianca Camille, Julia Camille, Ariana Camille... Any of those your style?
  • I like sophia and don't think I would have picked that had I looked through a baby book.  The name bianca made me gag, sorry.  And I was thinking along the lines of Audrey but liked Aubrey better.  Thanks for your input.  =)
  • Loading the player...
  • It's hard to give advice because so many names go with Camille. What type of names do you like? Traditional? Trendy?
  • Charlotte, Laura, Isabel, Susanna, Ava, Anna
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageLMS05:
    It's hard to give advice because so many names go with Camille. What type of names do you like? Traditional? Trendy?

I am open to anything.  I dont like super popular names.  When I do like a name it's more unique than anything.  I also like southern names: Shyla, Shyanne, Savannah.

• Sonia Camille, Eliza Camille, Erin Camille, Lauren Camille. Camille is great as a middle name because it sounds good with all of the -ah ending girl's names.
  • Savannah is very pretty!?

Leah Camille

Lydia Camille

Naomi Camille

Bethany Camille

Susanna Camille

Tabitha Camille?

• Adela Camille

Beatrice Camille

Isadora Camille

Josephine Camille

Juliana Camille