Babies: 9 - 12 Months

omg saw the hugest baby today!

We went out to eat with some friends & there was this 5 month old that weighed 22pds!!! The mom 1st asked me how old my DS was & I told her 7 months (& he only weighs 16pds) & when I asked her I assumed she'd answer like 11-12 months old when I was looking at him sitting in the stroller. But 5 months, I about died! He was massive, like his head & chubby cheeks were unbelievable! He's gonna be a big boy & the parents weren't even that tall/big.

Re: omg saw the hugest baby today!

• There is a gal in our town (small town) that has a HUGE baby boy. I remember ssing him when he was about 4 months old and I thought to myself "how does she carry him around?" DH paretn's are social friends with her parents. When the boy was 6mo he was in 12-18mo clothes! He needed them for the size not so much the length. He is still a cute kiddo.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Wow!  My almost 11 month old got weighed today and she weighs 22 pounds!
  • Loading the player...
  • Is this serious?

My baby was big. 22 lbs pretty early, around 4-5 months. ::shrugs:: I can't imagine people freaking about it. 

• imagelanie26:

Is this serious?

My baby was big. 22 lbs pretty early, around 4-5 months. ::shrugs:: I can't imagine people freaking about it. 

The boy I was talking about couldn' tbe anywhere close to 22lbs. He had to be atleast 35 when he was 6mo!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I was referring to the original poster. I can't imagine balking at a 22 lb baby. its just not that big a deal. 

• My DD had to move up to 12-18 mo old clothes at almost 6 months old. It's comments like this irritate the stuffing out of me. Get over it. Some babies are just bigger than others.
    231IMG_7435002IMG_7756
  • I can't even tell you how annoying it was when people would comment about how big my DD was or call her names like Chunky Monkey. MIL and her boyfriend were the most annoying with that! DD was above the 95th percentile for both height and weight for most of the year!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"