Babies: 9 - 12 Months

What's with Miss Mod????

She seems like a lovely human sack of shitz.  Not very kind, to say the least.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What's with Miss Mod????

• I mean this as nicely as possible but... You're just now figuring this out? Mod has been hated for a long time.
  • Not all of us spend a lot of time on the other boards. I have heard of her here and there, but my baby is enough older than hers that we never "shared" a board.
  • Loading the player...
  • She's on my local board. I know her intimately, unfortunately.?
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • Links to her posts?  I recognize the name but I am not remembering anything specific about her.
  • jib- click 0-6. Everything is still on page one. She's a sh*t stirrer. Not well liked by many.
  • imagejlb7640:
    Links to her posts?? I recognize the name but I am not remembering anything specific about her.

Check out 0-6 for her most current.?

Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • Jlb-take a look at the first half page of posts on the 0-6 month board beginning with jenerally's post about her little one being born early with a possible brain injury. 
  • Thanks!  She is a piece of work.  I feel so bad for little Dash and his family.  He is so cute!  I pray he recovers from all this with no lasting damage.

Gosh, she was just telling his story.  Who attacks someone with a sick baby?

• Ok but really, she easily riles people right up and you KEEP letting her get to you? Why not brush it off and move on?

Why are there constant "OMG! MISS MOD IS AWWWFUL" and 'tottttally" responses.

If you think she's that vile, just don't engage. 

Its really not that difficult. 

(and i lub her) 

• imagelanie26:

Ok but really, she easily riles people right up and you KEEP letting her get to you? Why not brush it off and move on?

(and i lub her) 

Really? I put you two in really separate tiny boxes. Thanks for ruining my Nestie filing system.

• I grew to lurve you Lanie but, this one....she's like the tin man and the scare crow rolled up into one.
  • And I already had to build a whole diff box for Eoymnn or whatever her name is ;P
  • imageougrad1:
    I grew to lurve you Lanie but, this one....she's like the tin man and the scare crow rolled up into one.

OU, maybe we need to bridge the Red River gap Stick out tongue

• I don't agree with all that mod says or how she says it. However, I love that she gets the same group riled up over and over again.

Its cute. 

• God, Mod is definitely a special one...but I agree with Lanie, seriously everyone just needs to stop feeding into it and ignore her and maybe she will go away!

Thank god I only had to deal with her for a month....can't wait till she gets over here!!?

• imageJessibell:

imageougrad1:
    I grew to lurve you Lanie but, this one....she's like the tin man and the scare crow rolled up into one.

OU, maybe we need to bridge the Red River gap Stick out tongue

Jessi-I'm third generation born and raised in Dallas!  I went to school at OU.  I'm a Texas girl at heart-for sure!  : )

• Mod is a piece of crap. ?Plain & Simple. ?And anyone who dislikes her she believes has PPD.

Yeah she said that!
  • imagelanie26:

I don't agree with all that mod says or how she says it. However, I love that she gets the same group riled up over and over again.

Its cute. 

People that hate assholes?

• LOL. I find it hilarious that people get riled up on this website at all. There are alot of things that people say that I find crazy and alot of goofy people here, but if I don't like it/them, I don't even waste my time responding. Who cares. If I met them IRL we wouldn't talk anyway. I pass over it. I am just suprised that more people don't.
  • imageJessibell:
    imagelanie26:

Ok but really, she easily riles people right up and you KEEP letting her get to you? Why not brush it off and move on?

(and i lub her) 

Really? I put you two in really separate tiny boxes. Thanks for ruining my Nestie filing system.

This cracked my_ass up because it's so true! I love lanie and hate Mod with a passion. But, I do agree with lanie - the best thing to do is ignore Mod if you hate her. She feeds off attention and flames like a leech feeds off blood.

• imageJessibell:
    imagelanie26:

(and i lub her) 

Nestie filing system!! Love it! I do that to nesties too! Wink

231IMG_7435002IMG_7756
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"