2nd Trimester
Options

hahaha, 1st tri.. is she for real??

i have no idea if she is serious...

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/11743527.aspx

im kinda thinking she is.. hahaha ooomy

Re: hahaha, 1st tri.. is she for real??

• Options
    I *just* saw this... I had to force myself to back out of the post and not respond.
  • Options
    I referred her to babygaga. The really sad thing is that 1st tri is getting soft and no one snarks back at these dumb posts except for 2nd & 3rd tri and 0-6 sometimes. These girls better wisen up before their babies get here, I can't deal with them on 0-6 when we're all on the same board!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

image*blondie*:
    I referred her to babygaga. The really sad thing is that 1st tri is getting soft and no one snarks back at these dumb posts except for 2nd & 3rd tri and 0-6 sometimes. These girls better wisen up before their babies get here, I can't deal with them on 0-6 when we're all on the same board!

hahaha!! so true!! i cant tell if its a joke or not.. i dont think it is.. but at the same time, if she wasnt trying why the hell would you test at 3 weeks.. somethings just super odd about it all

• Options
    imageshawnakress:

image*blondie*:

hahaha!! so true!! i cant tell if its a joke or not.. i dont think it is.. but at the same time, if she wasnt trying why the hell would you test at 3 weeks.. somethings just super odd about it all

she's probably 6 weeks and counting wrong

• Options

Oh there were a few that tried today - valiantly to get the Baby Gaga worthy ones to go away but they seriously had hold of the puppy dog tails and rainbows. Amazing how someone who has under 50 posts demands that snarky types leave the boards so that she can enjoy them in peace. Seriously, someone has a bit of an entitlement complex and is going to get a rude awakening when say the baby comes, doesn't bf as planned, never sleeps through the night and has permanent colic.

?

• Options
    imageshawnakress:

image*blondie*:

I was wondering the same thing!!!

She must be a joke!?

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    She works at a hospital.  This scares me for many many reasons. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

image*blondie*:

i think it's too late to snark.  i want to punch her in the face too bad to say anything.  especially so she'll stay home tomorrow and not kill any one at the hospital she works at. 

• Options
    Um... I'm pretty sure she's kidding.
  • Options
    She may be facing some trouble later on if her posts stay this crazy Stick out tongue
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"