Georgia Babies
Options

Yummy mom and dad are bring Maggiano's to us at Northside

YAY!!! My FIL brought us Panera for lunch and now my parents are bring us Maggiano's. I'm so freakin excited. This hospital food is horrible. At least I figured out I could order other things besides option 1 or option 2. I don't understand why hospital food has to be so bad. And there is only so much Mcdonald's one person can take.
BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Yummy mom and dad are bring Maggiano's to us at Northside

• Options
    Enjoy your yummy dinner!!!
    Grant Thomas 8.8.06 and Reid Alexander 8.11.08
  • Options
    Enjoy! I will say, one of the things Piedmont has over northside is WAY better food. Northside's food is so bleh....Enjoy your yummy dinner.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yum!!!  There is an Einstein Bagels just down the road-I ate a LOT of bagels and bagel sandwhiches when I was at Northside.  How are things going?  How are you feeling?
  • Options

Mmm...I love Maggiano's!

In the Perimeter area, there's also Alon's -- they do great carryout on baked goods, salads, etc.  It wouldn't be too far to go to Perimeter Center for La Madeleine, Doc Green's, Tin Drum, Panera, or Shane's Rib Shack if you're sending folks out on food runs!

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Yum!  Be sure to ask your nurse for the takeout menu binder, just about every restaurant in the area is in there!  I never once ate hospital food with either delivery, I'm just too picky to eat crap food :)  We ate Jason's Deli a lot.

Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Options
    I had a sandwich from Alon's the day I delivered and it was THE.BEST.SANDWICH.EVER. I think that was b/c I was starving, but it was really good. Dh also got me a bagel sandwich from einstein. CPK also does carry out incase you need dinner ideas for tonight. Northside food is horrendous. I am glad people are bringing you good meals. How are you and Bailey doing?
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"