Success after IF

I have 4 cans of Enfamil...

(the large cans) and don't know what do to with them.  It's a value of $105.00 (or there abouts) I don't want to throw them away.  We bought them several months ago before we found out the girls needed soy.  I would sell all 4 for half the price if anyone wants them but I'm not sure what else to do with them.  Any suggestions? Anyone want them?
twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

Re: I have 4 cans of Enfamil...

• Craig's list if you want money, a woman's shelter if you can donate.

I'm down to just AM/PM bottle for Ava, the shipping alone wouldn't really make it worth it.... but let me know if you just can't dump them off.

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Have you posted this on the swap spot board?  You might get some takers there!  Otherwise, I would donate them to a food pantry or woman's shelter. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the ideas.  I didn't think of the shelters or pantries. 
    twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• If you still have them, I'd be interested.  You can e-mail me at sel277@nyu.edu.  Thanks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"