Success after IF
Options

aspirator issues

soo, the boys hate the aspirator...no surprise...i imagine every baby does. this is my thing though...is it worth it? the doc always tells me to, but they get so daggone upset, that they are screaming and crying which produces more snot..never ending cycle.?

they don't really seem to have much issue getting it out, snot is dripping from their noses constantly right now :(?

Ron and Nora married 6.3.06 21 cycles, 1 m/c, 4 rounds clomid, 1 round gonal f and 3 IUI anovulatory cycles, LPD
Joey, Ronnie, and Audrey,
my awesome IUI 30 week twins, and my surprise miracle Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LOVE my SAIF ladies :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers My Blog!

Re: aspirator issues

• Options

My girls hate it but I think they do better after it's done.  I put them in their highchairs.  It gives me a little control and they don't scream as much and it helps if they are sitting up and I use the nose spray to loosen it up.

Good luck..i hope you all feel better soon.

twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• Options
    YES! It is worth it! Try putting some saline spray in there first and then sucking out the crap. It will really help them sleep better during a cold.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh--totally know what you mean.  My girls are just getting over a nasty 2 week nightmare cold.  I have been using this interesting but REALLY good contraption a good friend of mine bought me for my shower--Nose Frieda--look it up online. She bought it online.  It is a European product but OMG does it work better than your avg aspirator.  YOU actually suck the snot out of their tiny nostrils (there is a filter to block it from you).  Works miracles!  Check it out and I hope they feel better soon!
  • Options
    i use the saline everytime...and its not a matter of not getting any out, i get plenty, but seriously..with the way ronnie cries, he is producing as much snot as i am sucking out at the same time..ugh
    Ron and Nora married 6.3.06 21 cycles, 1 m/c, 4 rounds clomid, 1 round gonal f and 3 IUI anovulatory cycles, LPD
    Joey, Ronnie, and Audrey,
    my awesome IUI 30 week twins, and my surprise miracle Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LOVE my SAIF ladies :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers My Blog!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"