3rd Trimester

Re: This woman gets the MOTY award...

• are you kidding me!?!?! she couldn't pull over for just a few minutes!?!?! holy cow
  • I saw this early this morning... that is totally ridiculous I can hardly talk on the phone and drive Tongue Tied
  • Loading the player...
  • um wow!  I know its a hassle to pull over for 10 minutes lady, but the rest of the world doesn't want you to kill them!  Scary thing is she prob has done this multiple times before too!  Hopefully she is gonna get the sh!t scared out of her and won't do it anymore!
  • imageMarissaS:
    um wow!  I know its a hassle to pull over for 10 minutes lady, but the rest of the world doesn't want you to kill them!  Scary thing is she prob has done this multiple times before too!  Hopefully she is gonna get the sh!t scared out of her and won't do it anymore!

I posted about this yesterday...the sad thing is that she said that she would do it again!

• Good grief! How you could place an infant between you and the steering wheel of a moving vehicle and not realize what you're doing...OMG.??The health benefits of bf-ing not going to mean much if you have even a small accident and the airbag deploys while baby is right there, right in its path...or worse.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I believe some people need their kids taken away when the do crap like this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"