3rd Trimester
Options

Reset the clock...again

2nd time in 3 days that we reset the clock. Let's see if anything happens now dammit! I can't believe I've resorted to uncomfortable sex to try to get this baby out.

Re: Reset the clock...again

• Options
    Hehe good luck! It could be worse though, right? You could be swallowing the sperms, or castor oil! Aaah!
  • Options

imagemanda_mullins:
    Hehe good luck! It could be worse though, right? You could be swallowing the sperms, or castor oil! Aaah!

Yuck and yuck! I refuse to try castor oil. I already poop way too much. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

i have a friend who wrote on my facebook wall :have sex., lots of it, that will get the baby out: ? now DH keeps saying....soooo maybe we should take michelles advice....should we? should we?

?

poor guy, i am just soooo not feeling up to par at this point lol?

• Options
    imagegunnitk:

i have a friend who wrote on my facebook wall :have sex., lots of it, that will get the baby out:   now DH keeps saying....soooo maybe we should take michelles advice....should we? should we?

poor guy, i am just soooo not feeling up to par at this point lol 

Yeah, it's very difficult to do, but we toughed it out. My doula just kept telling me "What put the baby in there, will get the baby out" 

• Options
    Seriously don't resort to Castor Oil. I have heard so many horror stories involving poopy childbirths.
  • Options
    imageDeegirl322:
    imagegunnitk:

i have a friend who wrote on my facebook wall :have sex., lots of it, that will get the baby out: ? now DH keeps saying....soooo maybe we should take michelles advice....should we? should we?

?

poor guy, i am just soooo not feeling up to par at this point lol?

Yeah, it's very difficult to do, but we toughed it out. My doula just kept telling me "What put the baby in there, will get the baby out"?

?

haha thats a good way to put it?

• Options
    Desperate Times/Desperate Measures
  • Options

imageMandyE-worth:
    Desperate Times/Desperate Measures

Exactly! 

• Options
    you're a machine!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageDeegirl322:

imagemanda_mullins:

Yuck and yuck! I refuse to try castor oil. I already poop way too much. 

oh, she refuses to try the castor oil, but never said anything 'bout the spermies... ;-)

gulp.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Seriously? I WISH I could get DH to have sex with me... we had 1 instance where I started spotting, and 1 instance where I was on top and baby decided to drop down (thus I pretty much "bent" DH's member) and he's done.?

He's says he'll gladly have sex with me when he's not thinking about his son inside of me... THAT'S NOT FOR 9 MORE WEEKS!

Ugh!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagelittlewifey:

Seriously? I WISH I could get DH to have sex with me... we had 1 instance where I started spotting, and 1 instance where I was on top and baby decided to drop down (thus I pretty much "bent" DH's member) and he's done. 

He's says he'll gladly have sex with me when he's not thinking about his son inside of me... THAT'S NOT FOR 9 MORE WEEKS!

Ugh! 

I told DH that he didnt have a choice. I'm the one that has my hormones going in a million different directions and gets the sh!t kicked out of me on a daily basis.....he has to put out anytime I want it. I told him he can either do it willingly or I'll take it from him....haha!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"