Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

What time does your 6 week old go to bed?

We have been starting bedtime routine at 9 and getting DD to bed around 9:30. However, I have been noticing that she starts getting sleepy/fussy closer to 8 and thinking about moving up her bedtime. What time does your LO go to bed?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What time does your 6 week old go to bed?

• Options
    we like to start his routine around 7pm and hope he is asleep by 8. if he goes past 9 its hellcity for us
  • Options
    well, he is 7 weeks now, but he gets sleepyish around 8-9ish.   however we don't have a set bedtime routine at all. He still eats every 2 hours and is unpredictable about sleep.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS goes to bed between about 9:30 and 11. Depends how much he slept in the evening and what the day was like so it's different every day.
  • Options
    We haven't put DD on a sleep schedule, she lets us know when she's tired. Usually around 9ish lately. She eats every 3-4 hours, and is usually up by 7:30 or 8

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    At 6 weeks (and still doing this) we started a bath around 9pm and DS went to sleep for the night around 11pm. He used to have a late afternoon nap and would wake up around 8pm so that's what worked best for us.
    2007 BFP#1 MMC 12w; 2008 BFP#2 DS1; 2010 BFP#3 DS2; 2011 TTC; 2013 Pursuing DIA
  • Options
    Seems like this week we've fallen into somewhat of a routine with dd going to be between 10& 12.  She's been sleeping every night for 7 hours- YAY!!!! so we try to put her down too early.  She's been napping into the early evening, so it works great at the moment if she sleeps until 5 or 6ish then stays up until 10ish. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I should amend that to apparently never. He currently seems to have no plans of sleeping.
  • Options
    DS is a late sleeper and usually sleeps anytime between 9 to 11 pm.  It all depends on how late he wakes up from his evening nap and whether or not he does have an evening nap. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am amazed that you all have your 6 week olds in routines already.  My dd goes to sleep when we do, which can be anywhere from 11 PM to 1 AM.  She still wakes up every 3-4 hours to eat though so I don't think it will matter if I get her to bed earlier. 
  • Options
    DS has been going to bed between 6:30 and 7:00 PM for several weeks now. He usually gets up between 7 and 8 AM (only once has it been any earlier than that). He now eats twice during the night, but at 6 weeks, it was usually 3 times.?
    Son #1: 12.27.08 (6 years)
    Son #2: 02.06.12 (2.5 yrs)
    Baby #3 due: 02.10.15 (It's a girl!)
    GD with all three pregnancies

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"