Babies: 9 - 12 Months

How much does your 11 month old weigh?

My daughter is a tiny one.  She's turning 11 months old this week and weighs only 19 lbs.  She has a great appetite she's just going to be on the petite side.  I wonder though, how far off is she from other kids her age.  How much does your 11 month old weigh?

Re: How much does your 11 month old weigh?

• Just weighed her today.  She's 22 pounds and will be 11 months on the 4th
  • Emerson has been sick for two weeks with RSV and the stomach flu but last week at the dr weighed in at 22.8 lbs. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • at 11 months jo was 28 lbs.
  • When my DD was 11 months, she weighed 14 lbs I think...she was only 15 lbs at 15 months and now at 3.5 she only weighs 27 lbs!

DS was 17 lbs at 11 months. He weighs 20 lbs right now at almost 15 months. 

I've got teeny kids. 

• My DS is also on the small side. He weights 17lbs.
  • imagelanie26:
    at 11 months jo was 28 lbs.

LMAO!! Jo weighed MORE at 11 months than Elizabeth weighs at 3.5 YEARS! My kids are super small!

• imageemiliemadison:

When my DD was 11 months, she weighed 14 lbs I think...she was only 15 lbs at 15 months and now at 3.5 she only weighs 27 lbs!

DS was 17 lbs at 11 months. He weighs 20 lbs right now at almost 15 months. 

I've got teeny kids. 

Dang emilie you did have wee ones!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I sometimes wonder if her little legs will be able to support her when she start trying to walk. lol I'm sometimes amazed that she's almost a year old and still fits in some size 6 mon clothes.  Her shoe size-2! 

• What are you saying emilie? HUH? HUH?

Aww you have little ones. That's sweet. Yeah Jo is a biggie. :)  I don't notice until she's around others. She basically stopped gaining weight when I stopped breastfeeding. Now that she's on solids and milk she's evening out. :P

• Thats funny because mine is 20 lbs and I always feel like she is on the chunkier side.
  • DS is 19 lbs at almost 6 months!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • My friend's baby weighs 19lbs and she's a year old.  Pedi thought she looked great - told my friend not to worry at all. 
  • DD is about 24.5 pounds at 11 months!
  • DD only weighed 18 lbs at one year, then she had a huge growth spurt and weighs about 32 lbs now.

DS is probably about 19 lbs at 10 1/2 months.  He is a small guy...for now at least.

• DD is 10.5 months old and right around 18.5 lbs.  Her weight gain slowed a lot at 6 months.  She is a shortie so her weight is finally evening out with her height!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • a little over 27 lbs.  We got a chunky baby!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My little guys is 21 pounds.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"