TTC After a Loss

Re: Anyone still here?

• I am! and unfortunately, wide awake!
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • I'm here!  Feel free to check out my chart below!  What r u up to?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • yep, taking a break from housework
  • LOL Gem, I replied to your other post regarding your chart, it looks good to me!

I'm not up to much, I changed my siggy, adding a photo of my son and taking off a couple tickers, lol.  How are you doing?

• imagemlmtgg:
    I am! and unfortunately, wide awake!

Oh no! How was your day?

• What is everyone doing tonight?
  • Thanks for the post!  I'm new to charting and all.

Your son is a cutie!  DH and I are just hanging out on the couches.  He's watching tv and I'm just nesting.  Just killing time.

• waiting: your son is soo cute! Watching Jon and Kate plus 8 and snuggling with my puppies, maybe I should change up my siggy...
  • Wewillservehim, what are you doing doing housework tonight?
  • Gem: you should check out my chart just for laughs. It's my first month temping and for the past 6 days it's been 97.3, lol! My thermometer isn't broken either! Weird!

wewillservehim: You should add a photo!  I just now got the guts to do it. What kind of puppies do you have?

• Ya, I saw your post earlier.  Weird!  I hope you get some better info tomorrow morning.

I know you were asking the other girl, but I have 2 german shorthair pointers and a rat terrier.  Do you have any dogs?

• imagewaitingforbaby#2:

imagemlmtgg:

Oh no! How was your day?

actually really great! slept in very late (I don't have a cute little one like in your signature that I am guessing gets you up very early!) - then my DH and I went to Canada (we live in Buffalo, so just over the bridge) to go to Ikea, see a movie and explore. .. that's all. Now we're just zoning out in our own ways (his: tv, mine: the bump!)

how about you? 

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • I'm asking whoever will answer, lol. :) Oh cool! Do they get along? I have a golden retreiver(Buddy) and a calico cat(Pilot). If we aren't pg by spring dh is going to get me a golden puppy. It's also for ds and Buddy, too. 
  • imagemlmtgg:
    imagewaitingforbaby#2:

imagemlmtgg:

Oh no! How was your day?

actually really great! slept in very late (I don't have a cute little one like in your signature that I am guessing gets you up very early!) - then my DH and I went to Canada (we live in Buffalo, so just over the bridge) to go to Ikea, see a movie and explore. .. that's all. Now we're just zoning out in our own ways (his: tv, mine: the bump!)

how about you? 

Sounds like the perfect day! Which movie did you see?

• Gem: when are you going to test??
  • Ya, they get along great.  I got our last dog (we rescued) for my bday cuz we weren't ready to TTC yet!
  • wewillservehim: Love the siggy!! :) Adorable!
  • imageGem17:
    Ya, they get along great.  I got our last dog (we rescued) for my bday cuz we weren't ready to TTC yet!

We got our dog and kitty also because we weren't ready for a baby yet (way before ds!) I think it quenches (some!!) of that motherly instinct, lol

• I think it does fulfill some of the parental desire.  I had my dog, the terrier, when I met DH.  While we were dating, we got our 1st shorthair.  Then, during our first year we got our rescue shorthair.

I think I'm gonna test tomorrow.  I know it is prob too soon.  I expect AF to come Mon-Wed, but I'm a little anxious.  I guess if temp stays up, I will test.  Two tests came in the box, so why not?

• hahaha I've been doing housework all day since I've been a bum lately with a sinus infection and the house was driving me nuts, I've lost my motivation though :(

We have a chocolate lab and a big headed, short legged, long haired, long bodied puppy mill escapee, no idea what breed he is but he is cute :)

• imageGem17:

I think it does fulfill some of the parental desire.  I had my dog, the terrier, when I met DH.  While we were dating, we got our 1st shorthair.  Then, during our first year we got our rescue shorthair.

I think I'm gonna test tomorrow.  I know it is prob too soon.  I expect AF to come Mon-Wed, but I'm a little anxious.  I guess if temp stays up, I will test.  Two tests came in the box, so why not?

Yup, why not? They put two in the box because they know there's a lot of people out there are like us, lol. Your temps look good!  I'll try to pop on tomorrow before I leave to see any news!

Dogs are the best antidepressant. They are the sweetest. My favorite quote is "I want to be the person my dog thinks I am"

• I have a poor lonely test from a double pack in my drawer but I can't bring myself to test early, I would rather have AF show up then see a negative..is that weird? haha or maybe I am just cheap :)
  • imagewewillserveHim:

We have a chocolate lab and a big headed, short legged, long haired, long bodied puppy mill escapee, no idea what breed he is but he is cute :)

LOL!!

• Thanks!  I will post in the morning if I get a BFP.  DH and I are driving to his relatives, 3 hrs away, to go to a family bday party.  So I will be off most of the day.  Going to bed now, goodnight!
  • that is a great quote waiting

• nightie night Gem, hope you get your bfp :)
  • imagewewillserveHim:
    I have a poor lonely test from a double pack in my drawer but I can't bring myself to test early, I would rather have AF show up then see a negative..is that weird? haha or maybe I am just cheap :)

I'm a lot like you, however this month I did have my hopes up earlier I had really sore boob for about 4 days at about 7 dpo, but that went away and now I'm getting major af symptoms, so I'm not feeling it, will not be testing unless af isn't here by her scheduled time (Tuesday), and I expect her a day or two early actually.

• imageGem17:
    Thanks!  I will post in the morning if I get a BFP.  DH and I are driving to his relatives, 3 hrs away, to go to a family bday party.  So I will be off most of the day.  Going to bed now, goodnight!

Good luck tomorrow Gem!! :) G'night!

• I was wondering with the same symptoms but af showed up 2 days early, which never ever happens, ah well put me out of my misery of wondering this month I guess.
  • Ugh, cd1's are so hard. :( 

I think I'm going to head off now, have a few things to do before I go to bed. It was nice talking to you! Are you normally on this time of night?

• yep usually.

have a good night! Nice talking to you too Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"