Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Vote on my girl names

I'm bored and thinking about it.. we most likely have our boy name set :)
[Poll]
CP 3/07
BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
BFP 11/14

Re: Vote on my girl names

• I voted for Marie (extra bonus - it's my middle name!)

What's your boy name?

• I'll admit it Bim, I'm a Syd lover.  It's such a cute name!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Marie is (one of) my middle names too :)

Our boy name might be Maxim. It's a family name and a very traditional French name (Maxime).. but we're a little unsure of the magazine relation here in the US... 

CP 3/07
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 11/14
  • imageougrad1:
    I'll admit it Bim, I'm a Syd lover.  It's such a cute name!

you know, I do really like it... it's just the Syd.. maybe I could call her "D" instead.? I'm always calling Kylie "Ky" so I guess I'm big on the nn thing.. ugh ;)

CP 3/07
    BFP 11/14
  • imageougrad1:
    I'll admit it Bim, I'm a Syd lover.  It's such a cute name!

I picked Sydney too. Marie is the MN of almost everyone I know.

• imagebim38106:

Marie is (one of) my middle names too :)

Our boy name might be Maxim. It's a family name and a very traditional French name (Maxime).. but we're a little unsure of the magazine relation here in the US... 

I guess I didn't even think of the magazine until you said it.  It's a cute name - would you use Max as a nm?

• imagemfield:
    imagebim38106:

I guess I didn't even think of the magazine until you said it.  It's a cute name - would you use Max as a nm?

yep, we would :) I think it's about 50/50 people who associate it to the magazine and people who don't even think about it. If it wasn't kind of a trashy mag., I wouldn't worry about it.. But... We still think it's a good strong boy name and like the family name thing and the fact that it "honors" my heritage (I just became American a couple years ago).

CP 3/07
    BFP 11/14
  • imagebim38106:
    imagemfield:
    imagebim38106:

Go for it then!  I think the meaning beats out any thought of a magazine!  Will you find out what you're having?  I don't remember if you found out for #1

yep, we would :) I think it's about 50/50 people who associate it to the magazine and people who don't even think about it. If it wasn't kind of a trashy mag., I wouldn't worry about it.. But... We still think it's a good strong boy name and like the family name thing and the fact that it "honors" my heritage (I just became American a couple years ago).

• My mn is Marie too. It is every where!! I voted for Holly though. When I was a little girl I remember saying I wished my name was Holly :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • oh we will definitely be finding out what we're having!!! LOL I'm the type of person who needs to know and be able to plan and prepare everything ahead of time, gender specific ;)

It'll be a while before we find out.. We found out w/ DD at 18 weeks so hopefully we can at that time again.. "only" 12 more weeks! I'm so impatient! ;)

CP 3/07
    BFP 11/14
  • imagebim38106:

oh we will definitely be finding out what we're having!!! LOL I'm the type of person who needs to know and be able to plan and prepare everything ahead of time, gender specific ;)

It'll be a while before we find out.. We found out w/ DD at 18 weeks so hopefully we can at that time again.. "only" 12 more weeks! I'm so impatient! ;)

I'm the exact opposite!  We didn't find out with #1 and I'm guessing we'll want to be surprised again when #2 comes around.  Fun both ways though!  I'm excited for you!  Keep me updated!

• imagemfield:
    imagebim38106:

oh we will definitely be finding out what we're having!!! LOL I'm the type of person who needs to know and be able to plan and prepare everything ahead of time, gender specific ;)

I'm the exact opposite!  We didn't find out with #1 and I'm guessing we'll want to be surprised again when #2 comes around.  Fun both ways though!  I'm excited for you!  Keep me updated!

Part of me thinks it would be so amazing to have it be a surprise! But I seriously would go crazy knowing that I could know, but not knowing! LOL I will keep you updated :) So when is #2 for you guys, huh ;)

CP 3/07
    BFP 11/14
  • I voted for Holly. I've always said that if I ever had a girl at Christmas time, I would name her Holly Noel.

Yes, I'm a dork.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"