Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

***francisca***

BC/BS is the company that is picking up our insurance.  Because my DH is self-employed we have to go private for all 3 of us.  I am glad your DH and Harm are on it and it is good.  I can't wait to see what the maternity coverage on it is for me...ugh...  My plan through school was great.  It only cost us $10 to have Kolton.  Now that I am going to have to wait for maternity coverage to kick in, watch I am preggers this month!  ha!

Oh, and congrats again on the twins!!!!!  My bf is having a great time w/ hers!!!!!  (She was seriously high rish, too, and still managed to carry them to 36 1/2 wks!)

Re: ***francisca***

• Options

Sorry, I'm totally butting in here, but I just wanted to let you know that I was on private BCBS in AZ before moving to MI. It was really great insurance and it covered a lot and was reasonably priced. I was SHOCKED when I moved to MI and we started paying 2+ times as much for the same exact insurance (BCBS private) and had hardly any coverage.

BCBS AZ is a good provider to be with in that state. Good choice :)

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options
    Thanks for that!  BTW, CONGRATS
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for that!  BTW, CONGRATS on
  • Options
    Thanks for that!  BTW, CONGRATS on the
  • Options
    Thanks for that!  BTW, CONGRATS on the new
  • Options
    It always does depend on state but for here it has been pretty fair.  GL!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"