Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

It's snowing...hell is freezing over tonight!

I live about two hours from the Gulf of Mexico and it's flipping snowing-LOL!  I'm going to pour another glass of wine and go sit on the front step and watch it....fun times!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's snowing...hell is freezing over tonight!

• Options
    WINE! that's what i need!!
  • Options

Does that mean I'm in hell?  Today was 8 degrees and we have lots of snow Smile

Actually, I don't mind it and it felt almost warm....thinking it can't be hell!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    we're supposed to get it tomorrow
    DD 6/17/08, DD 6/9/10, DD 12/15/11
    BFP 5/24/13 - Natural MC 6/7/13
    BFP 8/13/13 - Natural MC 8/27/13
    Ovarian Mass = removal of left ovary & tube 9/13
    BFP 4/24/14 - Tubal Pregnancy 5/7/14
    Removal of  ruptured right tube 5/8/14
    IVF or adoption??
  • Options
    I'm half way done with my cheap bottle of Carlos Rossi Sangria. Embarrassed Maybe I should stop now before I have a hangover.
    Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
  • Options
    In Oklahoma?? I am in Ft Worth, and no snow.
  • Options
    I'm not particularly fond of where I'm living at the moment.  I'm a city girl, that's why I called it hell.  I love snow though.  I'm like a little kid when I see it.
  • Options
    I want snow!!! I live just over the TX border north of Dallas by about an hour. Where do I need to live to get snow! In Tulsa we always got snow...I am going to go pout in a corner now. Stupid snow...why can't you come a few miles to the south wah!
    I will kick cancer's ass Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Dx Breast Cancer 4/2012 Invasive ductal carcinoma triple negative Currently on Taxol, start A & C in August
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"