2nd Trimester
Options

Lightweight Stroller

Which one are you getting, and why did you choose it?

I am looking for an inexpensive one that I can use for a younger infant....one that reclines.  I have the Jeep one from Walmart on my registry, but I think I want to switch to something different.

Re: Lightweight Stroller

• Options
    Its hard to find a real inexpensive one that reclines, but I have been looking at the Chicco Capri and the Graco Ipo on BRU website.  I haven't tested them in person yet though.
  • Options
    McClaren makes one that you can use starting at 3 months.  They are very light weight and some have a carry strap
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have the Combi Cosmo for DS - it fully reclines and is raelly light, folds up small and has a great carrying strap. The canopy is really good/big and it has a front bar, too, which many smaller/umbrella types do not have.

it's not great for long walks - but perfect for quick trips (doc office, church, shopping in small stores, etc).  It's got a great price, and looks really good, too.

• Options

the quinny zapp is very compact and lightweight. not sure if it reclines though. we have a different model quinny, and i love it!

• Options
    There's a Maclaren model that I like which isn't cheap but it does recline.  It's around 200, maybe a little less.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would spend as much as you can and get a really good one.  You will end up using the lightweight long after you are done with the travel system.  The only one I use now is my Maclaren.  I can tell a huge difference in the way a cheap one handles versus a more expensive one.  I have the Maclaren Quest and it's awesome!  I think they are about $200 but BRU usually has a % off coupon and you can save quite a bit on them.  I also have a hand me down cheap cheap umbrella stroller that we take on airline trips.  I don't want my nice stroller getting messed up while traveling.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"