Trying to Get Pregnant

Anyone here?

13»

Re: Anyone here?

• imagetjmartin07:
    Friends give you drinks until you get sick.....real friends, like me, hold your hair back and dab a cold wash cloth on your forehead and neck, lol

What would I do without you? For reals though I cannot wait for our winery trip. That also means beautiful weather!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagelyse2143:
    imagemommy2patrick:

the company dh works for did a wine tasting for the spouses back in 2006, but I don't remember what they served. I def. like red and I think fruity.

Well maybe not so much the bigger liquor stores, but the mom and pop shops are usually very helpful with helping you pick out wine. Tell them what you like, and most of the time they can suggest great stuff.

Haha tonight we asked the budlight guy...he was like um yeah I have no clue...lol I will have to see if I can find some nice people down here at the liquor

• Loading the player...
  • imagelyse2143:

imagetjmartin07:
    Friends give you drinks until you get sick.....real friends, like me, hold your hair back and dab a cold wash cloth on your forehead and neck, lol

What would I do without you? For reals though I cannot wait for our winery trip. That also means beautiful weather!

That's why you love me.  My friend Jaime, lol...I know, and I were just talking yesterday about organizing a spring wine tour.  We are both having wine tour withdrawal.  I quote Jess, I "puffy hear" wine tours!

• imagemommy2patrick:
    imagelyse2143:
    imagemommy2patrick:

the company dh works for did a wine tasting for the spouses back in 2006, but I don't remember what they served. I def. like red and I think fruity.

Well maybe not so much the bigger liquor stores, but the mom and pop shops are usually very helpful with helping you pick out wine. Tell them what you like, and most of the time they can suggest great stuff.

Haha tonight we asked the budlight guy...he was like um yeah I have no clue...lol I will have to see if I can find some nice people down here at the liquor

I wish I knew more about CA wine, then I could help you out.  I know more about my areas wine's and some Italian wines.  But....all though, I like a good red once in awhile....I'm a white wine drinker.

• Alright ladies, I am off to sleep. Have to work in the morning.Crying

Have a great night!! ::smooches!::

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagetjmartin07:
    imagemommy2patrick:
    imagelyse2143:
    imagemommy2patrick:

I wish I knew more about CA wine, then I could help you out.  I know more about my areas wine's and some Italian wines.  But....all though, I like a good red once in awhile....I'm a white wine drinker.

We are in Texas and I know there are some good wines made in Austin I just don't know what they are. I do however believe I do like red wine because I am on my 3rd glass and the bottle is empty.

• mom2pat -  my bottle of pinot grigio is empty too Sad

does that mean i have to go to bed now????

• imagelyse2143:

Alright ladies, I am off to sleep. Have to work in the morning.Crying

Have a great night!! ::smooches!::

Good night love!!!!!  Talk to you tomorrow!!!!

• imagetjmartin07:

mom2pat -  my bottle of pinot grigio is empty too Sad

I say here in Texas the liquor stores are open til 2...lol

• imageloloindiego:
    hi ladies! I'm here.. watching west wing and drinking wine too - Woodbridge Cabernet!

I'm sorry I missed this.  Are you still around?  So you like the red wine?

• imagemommy2patrick:
    imagetjmartin07:

mom2pat -  my bottle of pinot grigio is empty too Sad

I say here in Texas the liquor stores are open til 2...lol

Here in upstate NY they are open till 2am too.  I do have one that is in walking distance, but there is enough to drink in my house.  Just wish I had more wine!  Guess I will have to switch some rum.

• I can't do hard liquor unless it is tequila or tastes fruity. I really am a lightweight although I think I may always have wine in my house now.
  • Oh, I'm making a strawberry daiquiri.  That's fruity, lol.

Once you get the taste for wine, you will always have it in your house.  I have some, bu

• imagetjmartin07:

Oh, I'm making a strawberry daiquiri.  That's fruity, lol.

Once you get the taste for wine, you will always have it in your house.  I have some, bu

ohhh yummy I love me some strawberry daiquiri

• You can thank my hubby.  He not a big beer drinker and not a wine drinker, so he drinks the sweet "girlie" drinks.  I love it when I put together wine tours and then he's the DD...it works out GREAT! He hates it though, lol.
  • Dh just went to get me more wine...lol I think he is trying to get me drunk...err more drunk (drunker??)
  • OMG!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's probably thinking about a BD later on.

• imagetjmartin07:

OMG!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's probably thinking about a BD later on.

He better be cause me and wine= well ya know

• Yeah, my dh is counting on that once I get offline, lol. 
  • imagetjmartin07:
    Yeah, my dh is counting on that once I get offline, lol. 

mine is online too and on the bed so I can't go to bed til he does anyway.

• It was great chatting with you tonight.  Hope we can do again soon.

Dh just went to bed and of course, he was on my case to get off the computer.  So it's time to go to bed.

Have a great time and I'll be online tomorrow morning, hope your around!!!!!

Bye for now!!! 

• I read through that whole post thinking there had to be drama since it was so long, but it was just you winos lol Drinks

?Transatlantic Blonde?
    it's called a kilt, he's scottish
  • imageMelaina25:

I read through that whole post thinking there had to be drama since it was so long, but it was just you winos lol Drinks

lol I would have done the same thing had I not been involved in the convo.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"