Babies: 0 - 3 Months

What does a UTI feel like?

I still have this constant dull ache in my lower abdomen (since Thursday) and I'll be calling the Dr on Monday. It gets worse when I get up or sit down...or walk around, lol. I have no idea what it could be though.

Re: What does a UTI feel like?

• Whenever I've had a UTI there's been no mistaking it; every time I pee I want to cry. I don't know if that's symptomatic of every UTI though. I hope you get some answers on Monday and feel better soon!
    P - 9/2008
    A - 8/2010
    L - 1/2013
    S - 3/2015
  • like you have to pee but can't, or when you're peeing you feel like more needs to come out--you're never finished.  and the pain & burning...
  • Loading the player...
  • imagePhilsWife07:
    Whenever I've had a UTI there's been no mistaking it; every time I pee I want to cry. I don't know if that's symptomatic of every UTI though. I hope you get some answers on Monday and feel better soon!

it burns when you pee.  really really bad. 

• When I've had a uti it really is mainly that I have to pee constantly  & when I do, it stings, not really any aching in the abdomen though.

By the way, your Audrey is so beautiful!  feel better!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"