Toddlers: 24 Months+

Get to know abpdjs

: ) You are so special you get your own post. Everytime I see you siggy I get that 68 year old grandma feeling to pinch his little cheeks. He looks like such a little man and I think you are a great mom! Your list of questions for the pedi totally impressed me, I go in with nothing and then get home and think of everything! lol I totally post jumped that, but I was impressed. Oh, and you are a smarty pants!

Re: Get to know abpdjs

• MrsC beat me to it.  Abpdjs- I never page you b/c I am afriad some dyslexia will kick in when I write your SN.  LOL it intimidates me and I want to know what it stands for.  :)

You are a beautiful girl.  Carson is super duper handsome.  He's a little man.  I think you have balanced work and mommyhood wonderfully.

• lol I totally had to C&P her name!Embarrassed

• Loading the player...
  • i always remember you abpdjs because of your beautiful baby boy! you are awesome and always have nice things to say :)
  • I posted below!  I belive it is her initials and DH's initials.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • awwwwe, thanks!Embarrassed i was totally wanting attention, lol!

i think all of you are beautiful ladies with gorgeous babes!!!! and i know, i need to change my screen name!!! it is stupid and when i was signing up on the nest i did not reallize that was going to be my screen name forever!!!!  it is my initials (maiden) and my hubby's initals.  any suggestions what i should change too?

• imageabpdjs:

awwwwe, thanks!Embarrassed i was totally wanting attention, lol!

i think all of you are beautiful ladies with gorgeous babes!!!! and i know, i need to change my screen name!!! it is stupid and when i was signing up on the nest i did not reallize that was going to be my screen name forever!!!!  it is my initials (maiden) and my hubby's initals.  any suggestions what i should change too?

YES!  I was right!  Don't change it or you will lose all your post!  Or can you change it without losing post count?!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Abpdjs has a handsome little boy named carson.  She is an accountant with great hair.  Always super nice.  Seems really sweet.   
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"