2nd Trimester
Options

Krispy Kreme

I've been craving them all day so I just bought a dozen. I'm hoping I can practice some self control and not eat them all tonight. LOL

Re: Krispy Kreme

• Options
    I love krispy Kreme!!! GL in having self control, I know I wouldn't be able to control myself
  • Options
    They closed the shop here Sad I didn't know that until the other day.. that makes me so sad! They were the best! I could eat the whole dozen myself and then some!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageRubyRed1085:
    They closed the shop here Sad I didn't know that until the other day.. that makes me so sad! They were the best! I could eat the whole dozen myself and then some!!

I can definitely eat the whole dozen myself too. Before I went to get them, I asked DH if he wanted a certain kind and he said he didn't want ANY! I was like "well then I can't get a whole dozen..." but since the dozen is only $1 more than a half dozen I just had to! He said he won't even want any in the morning. What a weirdo. LOL

• Options
    LMAO then of course you gotta eat them all! And I couldn't pass up a $1 extra lol. I would've done the same thing!
  • Options

Those things are addictive! Talk about being able to consum 1000 calories in like 3 minutes. DH bought them a month or so ago and they were so good. A week later he thought he'd be sweet and buy another dozen. I was so mad! But... I ate them

No more though. No more!

• Options
    I LOVE me some Krispy Kreme.  I could eat a whole couple dozen if given the chance.
  • Options

imageRubyRed1085:

Know what's worse than having your local Krispy Kreme close? Watching one get built, waiting for it to open..and then IT NEVER DOES!! Everything was done..all they needed were delicious donuts and some signage and I would have been in 7th heaven...living in a medical community really blows sometimes!!

I can't wait to go to my mom's next month...just so I can get some Krispy Kreme!!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageliddia:

imageRubyRed1085:

Know what's worse than having your local Krispy Kreme close? Watching one get built, waiting for it to open..and then IT NEVER DOES!! Everything was done..all they needed were delicious donuts and some signage and I would have been in 7th heaven...living in a medical community really blows sometimes!!

I can't wait to go to my mom's next month...just so I can get some Krispy Kreme!!

Now THAT'S depressing!

• Options
    Last week I drove 30 min. across town for a Krispy Kreme. ?I ate two before leaving the parking lot. ?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"