Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Re: Does Your LO Like the Bumbo?

I'm looking to buy one....but I'm not sure if DD will like it or if she's too young.  So did your LO like the bumbo, and if so, at what age did you start using it?

Also, when do you use it/for what purpose? ie: sitting while mom & dad have dinner, or improving neck strength? etc...  TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Re: Does Your LO Like the Bumbo?

• we have the bebepod and he loves it!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • We like it. We started using it occasionally at 3.5 months, and now I use it more often, but still not much. I use it for another place to put her during the day (like she's in her exersaucer for a bit, her swing, etc.). I do think it helps with strength and she likes it. I will sit her in it and sit in front of her and we'll play. I don't leave her in it too long though. I'd say it's worth the investment- you may be able to find a used one too.
  • Loading the player...
  • you might want to check craigslist for a used one. we did that since we weren't sure if he would like it or not (he does) and we use it for anotherplace to sit during the day so he's not on his back or in my arms all day
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"