Parenting after a Loss
Options

saturday nights are not what they used to be

it's funny that it no longer matters if it is a weeknight or a weekend.  we pretty much just sit around on the couch regardless.  kind of makes me sad that we can't just go out (to dinner, movies, etc.) like we used to. 

(not that i'd trade having hadley for any amount of nights out, i just feel a bit stir crazy lately).

what's everyone up to tonight?

Re: saturday nights are not what they used to be

• Options
    Pretty much the same-- Maybe we'll try for the third time to finish the movie we have from Netflix..... LOL
  • Options

I am just hanging out tonight with Jax....Scott is going to a poker tournament so I will be drinking wine, nesting, and possibly watching a chick flick! :)

Scott and I did our fare share of partying up until getting pregnant so staying home and relaxing is a welcomed change for us. :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Home alone, DD is asleep already, and I'm avoiding my ex on facebook. He always IM's me if he sees that I'm on. 
    m/c 9/22/07 at 8w5d...BFP 12/23/07! DD born 9/4/2008, BFP 2/14/13...DS born 10/22/2013 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

May, I felt incredibly stir-crazy the first two months.  Eventually, you guys should see if you can find a good sitter to watch little Hadley so you can go out... have dinner, catch a movie.  It's amazing what a night out of the house does for the soul.

We're not doing anything tonight.  DH is at a brownie dance with his daughter, so it's just Maya and I solo.  My dad might stop by for a bit.

• Options
    agree. ?i think i'll take a shower... ?fun times :/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DH isn't feeling well tonight - so I think we're going to camp out in the bed with the baby and a movie (and our laptops).

I'm going to finish the baby booties for Avery tonight too

• Options
    Nothing but watching tv. I thought today would have been a great day to get out, but DH was to comfy on the couch :(
  • Options
    Is it Saturday? I don't even know anymore......I guess its the same as every night for us. TV, feedings, diaper changes.......
  • Options

We just finished dinner...DH made a nice home cooked meal, which are definitely hard to come by these days.  We are going to put Emma to bed in a bit and then will probably just relax and watch some tv.

• Options
    We have a movie to watch when Austin goes to bed.
  • Options
    Yes, the beginning is just sitting around on the couch feeding the baby, isn't it? LOL, I watched so much tv and read so many books when we first brought Aidan home because all I did was feed him bottles and let him sleep on me :)  It's really easy to take a newborn out to dinner and a movie, though, since they're so portable and sleep so much, so don't feel like you can't do that stuff!
    Aidan Jake 7/25/08 Cooper Cole 7/27/10 Tessa Morgan 8/9/12
  • Options
    Gianna and I went to A&P and Radio Shack while DH went to Home Depot then we got McDs for dinner.  We put DD to bed and I am folding laundry and DH is downstairs putting shelves (that he bought at Home Depot).  ROCK ON!!!
  • Options

DH is working. Aiden and I went out for pizza with my parents and to Walmart to buy diapers and apple juice :) Yes things have definitely changed. Of course wouldn't trade it for the world either :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I hear ya on that sister....I spent my Saturday night making batches of baby food for Ethan. And it was a blast :)

A

imageimageimage

M/c #1 - 10/30/07 - 5w3d, DS1 - born at 36w, M/c#2 - 12/7/09 - 5w, M/c #3 - 1/13/10 - 4w6d, 
    M/c #4 - 3/16/10 - 5w1d, DS2 -  born via VBAC at 40w3d, M/c#5 - 11/5/12 - 7w2d
    BFP #8 - 5/5/13- Looks like a sticky one! DS3 - born via epi-free VBAC at 39w1d

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"