Parenting

1st vacation to Disney with toddler

My dd is 2 1/2 and this is our first trip we are going on with her. Any suggestions? As far as tips of what to bring, not to bring etc. We are going to bring her regular stroller, a back pack in case she wants to ride in that. I am not sure what to do as far as sippy cups go. SHe has sippy cups she drinks out of and she still does her bottle to get her to sleep. (I know, bad mommy) Any other advice??

Re: 1st vacation to Disney with toddler

• Oh , and dd has never been in swimming. Should I buy a life vest or floaties??/
  • They allow you to bring in food and drinks. ?We brought snacks and water bottles for us and dd. ?I don't know if you're flying, but we drove so it was easy for us to bring in stuff. ?We just had a small cooler with drinks in the stroller.
  • Loading the player...
  • a change of clothes, snacks, suntan lotion, maybe a towel if there are spash parks there?? (like the shoting fountain thing kids like to play in) we just went to animal kingdom last week..i didn't think i needed much "extra" stuff.
  • Do you post about anything other than going to Disney and rabies?  I would think that someone with the former screenname of Disney would know the answers to all these Disney questions.

Just sayin.

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.
  • imageBubblyToes:

Do you post about anything other than going to Disney and rabies?  I would think that someone with the former screenname of Disney would know the answers to all these Disney questions.

Just sayin.

::dies::

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"