Babies: 9 - 12 Months

What convertible car seat do you have?

We need to get 2 very soon. I just can't decide. Is it worth the $$ for the Britax?

Re: What convertible car seat do you have?

• Evenflo Triumph.  Love it.
  • I have an Evenflo Triumph. It's not the best ever, but it's safe and gets the job done. :)

ETA: What I mean is: It's not as cushy as I would like it to be and we don't have a cute pattern. Sorry. It really is a good seat. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • We have a Graco one and a First Years True Fit - both seem to be fine
  • Britax Marathon still in the box...DD is small and I am using the infant seat as long as possible.

We got it $100 off on Amazon a month ago since it is in an ugly print.

• we have the evenflo triump advance too....

LOVE IT! but like pp said it's not as cushy as some convertibles but i still love it~

• We have a Britax Marathon and a Britax Roundabout. I think they are worth the money, but I also recommend the Evenflo Triumph. It is more affordable and still a great seat.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We have a Roundabout and we love it.  My mom just got an Evenflow Triumph for her car.  She hasn't installed it yet (just bought it today) so I can't give a review.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagelucky17bride:
    Evenflo Triumph.  Love it.

Ditto, and ditto.

• love our britax marathon
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Evenflo Triumph Advance - really like it

Evenflo Titan Elite - don't like it very much

imageimage
  • First Years True Fit. It's cushy. I want one for myself.
  • We have the true fit too and it works very well for us so far!  The only thing that can be a pain is that the adjustment strap for the shoulder strap is between the legs, which when RFing is very hard to adjust.  But we have the straps set at the right tightness and can still get DS in and out.
    BabyFetus Ticker 10/2010-Missed M/C at 12weeks. Baby was 8-9weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Christmas card photo2012_edited-1
  • We had a Marathon and a Recaro Como (see post above), but sold the Como on craigslist and purchased another Marathon. LOVE the Marathons and got them new off ebay for more than$100 off each one.
  • imagestephm0188:
    First Years True Fit. It's cushy. I want one for myself.

yep. Kennedy loves the convertible. I also like that the top headrest comes off for rear facing under 22 lbs. It makes it a little bit smaller and easier to install. It also has the 65 lb FF limit I was looking for in a car seat. We have a cute girly pattern too (monet). 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Evenflo Triumph Advance and LOVE it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"