Trying to Get Pregnant

Anyone here?

Re: Anyone here?

• imagemommy2patrick:
    imagelyse2143:

imagemommy2patrick:
    I am here, debating if I want to try drinking some wine again.

Why try? Just drink itBig Smile

I don't drink much so half a glass had my head spinning. Plus I have no idea what good wine is so I just grabbed a bottle. I had DH make me another glass though and this one is much smoother than the last

What kind of wine is it?  Since lyse & I are whine whores.

• imagetjmartin07:

imagelyse2143:
    Jaimie I don't know what you're talking about, I'm the angel in this relationship!Angel

Weren't you the fallen angel I found on the side of the road????  lol

I get red highlights to hide my horns.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelyse2143:
    imagemommy2patrick:
    imagelyse2143:

imagemommy2patrick:

I don't drink much so half a glass had my head spinning. Plus I have no idea what good wine is so I just grabbed a bottle. I had DH make me another glass though and this one is much smoother than the last

YAY I am glad you are enjoying this one better! Cheers!

Cheers...I may be in trouble if I like this glass this much. Hmmm I may need to keep this in stock.

• imagelyse2143:
    imagetjmartin07:

imagelyse2143:
    Jaimie I don't know what you're talking about, I'm the angel in this relationship!Angel

Weren't you the fallen angel I found on the side of the road????  lol

I get red highlights to hide my horns.

LMFAO!!!!!!!  And that's why I love you, lol.

• imagetjmartin07:
    imagemommy2patrick:
    imagelyse2143:

imagemommy2patrick:

What kind of wine is it?  Since lyse & I are whine whores.

Bohemian Highway--California Merlot

• mommy2patrick-Cheers to you too!!!!! Drinks

What kind of wine is it?

• Present! Also with wine, and a Cosmopolitan. I love Saturdays.
  • imagetjmartin07:
    imageNurseMommy458:

::raises hand::

I'm here! Enjoying this rainy night at home with DH. Well, kinda. He is snoring on the couch and I'm watching Next Top Model. I'm addicted.

At least your dealing with rain and not snow and cold weather, lol.  For some reason I could never get into that show.  I did catch a few episode with Sarah Jessica Parker was a guest judge.

Its supposed to snow here tomorrow. I really hope it doesn't because I work in the ER, and I have to go either way! I hate driving in snow!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagetjmartin07:

mommy2patrick-Cheers to you too!!!!! Drinks

What kind of wine is it?

bohemian highway california merlot

• mom2pat-hope that you don't mind, that I shortened your SN.  So you like the reds???
  • Dh is working and i am being a lazy asss on the couch with my dogs.

i should be studying too but alas i am muching on pretzels and on the bump!!

• imageAbc15379:
    Present! Also with wine, and a Cosmopolitan. I love Saturdays.

Your my kind of girl...a double fister and w/a cosmo...my FAV drink!!!!  YUMMO!!!

• imagetjmartin07:
    mom2pat-hope that you don't mind, that I shortened your SN.  So you like the reds???

That is fine or M2P. I do like it...a lot more now with my second glass.

• imagetjmartin07:

imageAbc15379:

Your my kind of girl...a double fister and w/a cosmo...my FAV drink!!!!  YUMMO!!!

I did have cosmos tonight and thought of you. 

• imagetjmartin07:
    mom2pat-hope that you don't mind, that I shortened your SN.  So you like the reds???

Hmm I bet she'd like some Red Cat.

• imageAbc15379:

:runs to refrig: 

cosmo!!! yummy!!! i am laszy i have the smirnoff premade stuff in the refrig... i think its time to trash the water and break out the cosmo

• hi ladies! I'm here.. watching west wing and drinking wine too - Woodbridge Cabernet!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelyse2143:

imagetjmartin07:

I am writing this name down. Also have either of you heard of Little Black Dress?

• nursemom - Try living in lots of snow for 5-6 months out of the year, lol.  I hate it!
  • imagelyse2143:
    imagetjmartin07:

imageAbc15379:

I did have cosmos tonight and thought of you. 

You did???  Awwww....damn, I miss you!!!

• image#1_BadgeBunny:

imageAbc15379:

:runs to refrig: 

cosmo!!! yummy!!! i am laszy i have the smirnoff premade stuff in the refrig... i think its time to trash the water and break out the cosmo

Haha, that's exactly what I have, so I guess I'm lazy too!
  • imagemommy2patrick:
    imagelyse2143:

imagetjmartin07:

I am writing this name down. Also have either of you heard of Little Black Dress?

To be honest I am not sure that you can find Red Cat out there. It is a wine from NY wineries. I will check though. I have never heard of Little Black Dress. Is that a red, or sweet, dry, ?

• imagelyse2143:

imagetjmartin07:

Do we need to brake out the Red Cat chant???? lol

• i know myself if i had to make it from scratch i might as well drink vodka from the bottel... i tend to be heavy handed with the vodka... my second fav is smirnoff rasberry vodka and sprit.... hmmmm now i wish i had sprit and vodka!!

• imagelyse2143:
    imagemommy2patrick:
    imagelyse2143:

imagetjmartin07:

To be honest I am not sure that you can find Red Cat out there. It is a wine from NY wineries. I will check though. I have never heard of Little Black Dress. Is that a red, or sweet, dry, ?

I think it is red with a berry flavor but I have NO idea about wine so I couldn't tell ya for sure. I just saw it at the store today.

• imagemommy2patrick:
    imagelyse2143:
    imagemommy2patrick:
    imagelyse2143:

imagetjmartin07:

I think it is red with a berry flavor but I have NO idea about wine so I couldn't tell ya for sure. I just saw it at the store today.

Hmmm sounds delicious. Another favorite of mine, although local is called Pecker Head Red. It is as great as the name.

• image#1_BadgeBunny:

i know myself if i had to make it from scratch i might as well drink vodka from the bottel... i tend to be heavy handed with the vodka... my second fav is smirnoff rasberry vodka and sprit.... hmmmm now i wish i had sprit and vodka!!

Well we had the cosmo mix, and it just needed vodka so I used a smirnoff citrus (lime) vodka. It was pretty decent.

• Jaimie I am not even sure I know the full chant. I miss you too girlie.
  • image#1_BadgeBunny:

i know myself if i had to make it from scratch i might as well drink vodka from the bottel... i tend to be heavy handed with the vodka... my second fav is smirnoff rasberry vodka and sprit.... hmmmm now i wish i had sprit and vodka!!

I am right with you.  I go heavy on the Rasp. vodka in my Cosmo's, lol

• imagelyse2143:
    Jaimie I am not even sure I know the full chant. I miss you too girlie.

Oh you know it now!!!

• okay so I can buy Red cat online but not peckerhead red. Looks like neither are sold here in Tx
  • imagemommy2patrick:
    okay so I can buy Red cat online but not peckerhead red. Looks like neither are sold here in Tx

Well unless you are not a huge fan of sweet things, I would definitely recommend getting some Red Cat. What you need to do is going to a wine tasting sometime to figure out what you like. We did that for my bachelorette party and it was a blast!

• imagelyse2143:

imagemommy2patrick:
    okay so I can buy Red cat online but not peckerhead red. Looks like neither are sold here in Tx

Well unless you are not a huge fan of sweet things, I would definitely recommend getting some Red Cat. What you need to do is going to a wine tasting sometime to figure out what you like. We did that for my bachelorette party and it was a blast!

I 2nd the wine tour.  Wine tours are SO much fun!!!!!  I did the same thing for my B-party.

• It also helps living 15-20 minutes away from the biggest wine trail in the area, lol.
  • imagetjmartin07:
    It also helps living 15-20 minutes away from the biggest wine trail in the area, lol.

Keep rubbing that in you whore. 

• imagelyse2143:

imagetjmartin07:
    It also helps living 15-20 minutes away from the biggest wine trail in the area, lol.

LOL....Hazlitt is only a 25-30 minute drive down the east side of the lake....ha ha!!!! Stick out tongue

• imagetjmartin07:
    imagelyse2143:

imagetjmartin07:

LOL....Hazlitt is only a 25-30 minute drive down the east side of the lake....ha ha!!!! Stick out tongue

We are soooooo going there this summer. I hope you aren't against holding my hair backWink

• the company dh works for did a wine tasting for the spouses back in 2006, but I don't remember what they served. I def. like red and I think fruity.

• imagemommy2patrick:

the company dh works for did a wine tasting for the spouses back in 2006, but I don't remember what they served. I def. like red and I think fruity.

Well maybe not so much the bigger liquor stores, but the mom and pop shops are usually very helpful with helping you pick out wine. Tell them what you like, and most of the time they can suggest great stuff.

• Friends give you drinks until you get sick.....real friends, like me, hold your hair back and dab a cold wash cloth on your forehead and neck, lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"