TTC After a Loss

Can you believe what my MIL just asked me?

She knows that I'm pregnant and just asked me why I wasn't having a drink tonight. Then, when I tell her why, she's like "well things were different in my day". Is she living in a cave? Doesn't she realize that things have changed? LOL

Did I mention that I can't wait for her to leave tomorrow? She is driving me CRAZY!?

Re: Can you believe what my MIL just asked me?

• I feel your pain!  We have been living with my parents for 11 weeks and I CANNOT wait to get back in our house!  They just don't understand anything we do!
  • you need to get luvs to poke her in the eye
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • At least she's not singing anymore! :)

• imagecoraandmike:
    you need to get luvs to poke her in the eye

Why Luvs? Is she an eye poker? LOL?

• Oh my goodness! I don't think things were THAT different one generation ago either!
  • imagemrsfarmer0711:

At least she's not singing anymore! :)

OMG! I just burst out laughing. She's probably wondering why I am cracking up right now since she's sitting right next to me.?

• Aye aye aye!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageellenaxo:

imagecoraandmike:
    you need to get luvs to poke her in the eye

Why Luvs? Is she an eye poker? LOL 

hahah yes luvs is the ultimate eye-poker.

• Believe or not I heard from a few women with kids that are now in their late 20's and early 30's that they where still smoking in the waiting room...at the Doctor's office- while heavily pregnant...

• Wow, she sounds interesting!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • That is frustrating! I would hate her analyzing me constantly too.  Hang in there and here's to hoping the days fly by.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"