Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Suggestions for Health Insurance...

For me that covers pre/post natal, is not toooo freakin' expensive, and is good (ok, none of them are that good, but as good as it can get)???  My insurance co just pulled out of AZ (Where I am btw).  I hope I can find good health insurance before I get KU!  Otherwise we are going to have one EXPENSIVE sibling on our hands.  My work insurance won't kick in until June since I am going back to work (BLAH!).  Anyway, just doing some research on my own before meeting w/ my agent on Monday!  Thanks ladies!!!!

Re: Suggestions for Health Insurance...

• Options
    BC/BS is great for basics and cheap.  Harm and DH are on it and since they have no serious health problems it works.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    For maternity I would definitely wait unti June unless you can get on your husbands plan.  There just really isn't much that is inexpensive unless it is through work for maternity coverage.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

No help with out-and-out insurance. We pay through the nose for ours because of Matthew's medical history. (Over $1000 a month! But with two ICU stays in the last two years, it's still cheaper than paying for that stuff ourselves.)

However, should you get pregnant between insurances, which I did with Joseph, don't be suckered in by the Maternity Card. I paid $600 for it, and didn't get one red cent benefit. Not even the "discounts" on prescriptions, etc., I was supposed to receive.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"