Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

No one told me my boo*s would look like pancakes!

It has been 3 months since I stopped nursing and I swear, my boo*s are worse than ever! Not that I had anything to begin with but WOW. I BF for 6 months and am rewarded with negative A's! Ha ha! Of course it was all worth it!

Not sure if it helped but I gained 38 pounds and lost 48!! Any who, just wanted to whine about the girls since summer will be here before we know it and I think I need to buy a water bra bathing suit - if that will even do anything! 

Re: No one told me my boo*s would look like pancakes!

• Options
    Not that it is any consolation, but they probably would have gone south whether you nursed or not. Thank pregnancy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

hehe...fyi you can say boobs. titties too...but boobs is friendlier ;P?

if it makes you feel any better i think a lot of us came out the other side with bad boobs. mine only look fab when i lift my arms waaaaaay above my head. if only it were acceptable to walk around that way all day.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagenot.the.Momma:

mine only look fab when i lift my arms waaaaaay above my head. if only it were acceptable to walk around that way all day.

You could be a ballerina. Or at least claim to be one. Maybe if you walked around in a tutu and tights everyone would just accept it.

How's the weather there in Chalmette? ;D?

image DD and I. DD: 6/22/2008. DS: 6/22/2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"