1st Trimester
Options

Oh... husbands...( a vent!)

Tonight my husband and I made a trip to Target.  We were looking at baby things and he discovered the Pack N Play.  Now he is trying to convince me that instead of buying a crib, we should just the PNP as our baby's bed!!!!!!  WTF!  He also thinks that i can just carry baby around in its carseat everywhere i go, rather than buying a stroller.  He doesn't even want to get the type that the carseat snaps into.  He doesn't even get the concept of registering and having a baby shower. 

Oh boy... this is going to be a looooooong process of getting ready for baby! 

Can someone please slap some sense into him??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Oh... husbands...( a vent!)

• Options

Oh wow, lol. He doesn't want to buy a stroller?

He's in for a rude awakening.

• Options
    Are we married to the same man? My DH said the same thing about a pack-n-play! what jacka$$es!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Men...oh so humorous.  Good luck with this one.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

U better start lifting some weights.  (jp)  I find carseats to be quite heavy! Or maybe I'm just a weak little noodle. But still! who carries around a carseat???

BABYSIT!!!! For a weekend! Babysit a friend's baby for a full day at least and have him actually help.  Or better yet... get his mom and sisters involved (or any of his female family members) they'll set him straight.

• Options
    do you mean instead of a bassinet?  because that doesn't seem that unheard of.  but no stroller or shower?  hah. 
  • Options

My nephew sleeps in his pac-n-play.  They put extra foam padding in there, and it's just fine.  Again, the car seat in place of a stroller?  I've never heard of that.

• Options

His mom is coming to visit in two weeks.  She will give him a good talking to since we intend to tell her that we are expecting.  We won't be able to keep it a secret with her staying in our house.

He wants the PNP to be the babies bed until its old enough to sleep in a real one!

We are moving soon and will be really near my friend with an 10 month old (she will be 10 months when we get there) He can carry her around in her carseat for a few minutes and let me know how the expierence is!

• Options
    DH's are silly-stupid sometimes. They just need a little educating. Just tell their mothers on them and have them straighten hubby out!
  • Options

lol... we need a board for hubbys so we can educate them. mine doesn't get it either. pregnancy must be SO hard for men *rolls eyes*

• Options
    Oh you have to love DH some times!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"