Parenting after a Loss
Options

3 monthers

What kind of toys do you have for stimulation? We have nothing.

Re: 3 monthers

• Options
    At 3 months we were using our bouncy chair, and two rattle-type toys.  I also bought the jumparoo at that time.  That's still all we're using.
  • Options
    avery's fav is a fabric crinkle book with a mirror   or her glow worm that lights up and plays music
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we the have baby einstein gym. not sure if that's what it's called. its a mat with toys hanging over head. ella like that. she just started grabbing the toys. thats about the only think we use so far.
  • Options

We have one of those play gyms (I think that is what they are called) where you lay baby down and they can look up at all the toys dangling from above. Ours plays music and has lights and she absolutely loves it. I never hear her "talk" more than when you put her under that gym! 

I don't know if this link will work, but this is the one we have...

https://tinyurl.com/b9muk6  

• Options

we use a vibby/bouncy seat with 3 hard toys on the above bar and he grabs at them all the time.

we use an activity mat, and he is grabbing at all the toys, and talks to himself in the little mirror all the time. it's so cute.

we also have a variety of rattles/soft toys/ noisy toys/teethers that we use all the time.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"