Eco-Friendly Family
Options

What do you guys think of this wetbag?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What do you guys think of this wetbag?

• Options
    I love that!
    "Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." -- Rabindranath Tagore Recycling is like laughter, it's contagious! Invite all your friends!" Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Options
    I think it's cute too :)
    DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's cute! I thought it looked small in the picture but she says it's big enough for 3-5 cloth diapers so I'd say it's great.
  • Options
    I love it!
    Mommy to Lucy and Jack " Sometimes being a b!tch is the only thing a woman has to hold on to."
    - Dolores Claiborne
  • Options
    super cute
    Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • Options

very cute, but I'm not so sure about her 3-5 CD claim. With those dimensions, I don't see that happening (at least not our BG3.0 with inserts).

• Options
    SO CUTE!!! At 10X7, there's absolutely NO way that bag would fit 3-5 diapers. But, if that's not a huge draw for you, it'll at least fit 1 or 2(probably 2 max - especially with that strip of velcro that's the closure that you can see on this one). and my favorite wet bags now are our small wet bags that are 9X9 and just fit one diaper - they're so so so convenient when we're just running out to the grocery store, etc to throw in my bag with just one diaper and be good without a huge diaper bag. And that one is just so very cute - you definitely need it:)
  • Options
    imageDG1:

very cute, but I'm not so sure about her 3-5 CD claim. With those dimensions, I don't see that happening (at least not our BG3.0 with inserts).

I was thinking the same thing.  

• Options
    I am not sure either...
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    Thanks guys! I think the size will work fine for us, but I'm not sure about the velcro...is velcro a normal closure on wet bags?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"