1st Trimester

screaming silently in my brain...

because DH has the radio cranked, the tv on, the dog riled up, and is trying to be *funny* by mocking me when i ask him to turn it town. please excuse me while i go fetch a steak knife.

Re: screaming silently in my brain...

• now that's a big siggy!

and that sounds like our house earlier today, and now i have a headache. ugh.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

lullaby baby - miscarriage november 2008

delia jean - painting rainbows since august 23, 2011.

pebble - blighted ovum november 2011

Photobucket

our story of anencephaly.

• Aww that's rough, i can understand the frustration. ?

Maybe you should threaten your DH with karma. ?Last night I said to my hubby, "I hope one day you can understand exactly how I feel" and today he got really sore after playing soccer, I think he is beginning to understand.

• Loading the player...
  • have fun! I about had to do that to DH earlier he was being crazy and i was laughing but saying stop i don't feel good..and he kept going..then i had to go dry heave while he was showering.  he got it then.
  • I yell at DH all the time for the blaring tv/computer/stereo, etc. I keep yelling at him that its not just about me, its about our neighbors too~!
  • The thing that really gets on my nerves ?is loud chewing and eating sounds. ?For some reason, it just irritates me to the extreme .
  • Ha... I totally get it. DH was mocking my food aversions a few weeks back when the m/s was really bad and I was very close to Ipecac-ing some sympathy into him ; )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"