Trying to Get Pregnant

2ww ladies...

how's it going? is the 2ww driving you crazy yet?

i just can't let myself feel optimistic....after 2+years of seeing BFN's, i just don't think a BFP is possible. i know, i'm debbie downer, but i can't help it.

Adopting after multiple rounds of fertility meds and 3 failed IUI's

Re: 2ww ladies...

• I've tortured myself today with not 1, but 2 BFN:( I'm 13dpo, and my temp kind of spiked up, but nothing. AF should be here today/tomorrow......I'm bummed.

imageimage 

6/20/11 mc @ 5wks
    10/19/11 mc @ 17wks- Trisomy 18
    IUI #1 4/26/12 BFN
    Moving on to IVF in July
    37 with DOR...fabulous
    ER 7/14/12 6R 5F, ET 7/17 3 embies, beta #1 7/26: 147, beta #2 7/28: 326, beta#3 7/30: 422...ugh, beta#4 7/31: 607...hopeful, beta #5 8/2: 1280, beta #6 8/7: 7184 and u/s shows 1 possibly 2 sacs! 8/14 2 beautiful heartbeats! 9/24 we are TEAM BLUE!!!!!

• I just started my 2WW so I am not crazy...yet.

Although I have noticed that my chart is already looking way better than past cycles. We shall see.

• Loading the player...
  • I am assuming that I've O'd. My temps keep getting higher, so I'm assuming...

I doubt I'm pg, so I'm trying not to obsess!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am in the 2ww, but I already know this cycle is a bust.  We didn't have good timing this month.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • FF just moved my CH 2 days later today!!! Feel free to look at my chart and tell me what you think... please:) I'm not convinced I o'd then...
  • imagekimandjared:
    FF just moved my CH 2 days later today!!! Feel free to look at my chart and tell me what you think... please:) I'm not convinced I o'd then...

i'm no expert, but i would say you o'd 2 or 3 days earlier than the CH. i wonder if it will move your CH again? i hate when it does that!

• I'm only 5 DPO so I'm not crazy yet :]
  • imagebodybuilderswife:

i'm no expert, but i would say you o'd 2 or 3 days earlier than the CH. i wonder if it will move your CH again? i hate when it does that!

I surly hope I did!! I got sick last Sunday so there was definitely NO action going on!! I am hoping they get moved back or just wrong. Time will tell!
  • Any one want to stalk my chart? I tried putting high temps in and low temps in for tomorrow and no matter what I put, I get dotted CH's at CD 11. Do you think that is right?
  • do you ever think about how you'll react when you finally see a BFP?

i have absolutely no idea what i would do....probably cry (which is weird cause that's what i do every time i get a BFN)

• It's going. My chart is all wonky this cycle, and I think I'm looking at it more than normal because we're starting testing next cycle.  It's been awhile i've been so obsessive about the 2ww Stick out tongue
  • imagebodybuilderswife:

do you ever think about how you'll react when you finally see a BFP?

i have absolutely no idea what i would do....probably cry (which is weird cause that's what i do every time i get a BFN)

I got a BFP last cycle (with a CP a week later) and I had it all planned out, but when I saw pregnant I was in shock! All I could do was go downstairs and ask DH... "do you see this??" I was shaking like crazy too.

• imagebodybuilderswife:

do you ever think about how you'll react when you finally see a BFP?

I think I'll probably cry, too!  It will probably be followed with a freak-out about how we're not ready for that kind of responsibility Wink 

• Lots of BFP dust headed your way if you can please spare some of your patience dust!

I hope this is it for you!!!

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• another 2 ww here!!

ps.. go steelers!

10-8-12: Grant is born!! Now a family of 5! 2-3-12: Totally unexpected BFP!! 12-10-10: Vera and Nora are born! *Beta#1(13dpFET):262*~ *Beta#2(20dpFET)4,835 TWINS!!!!!*~*Beta#3(@6wks)11,032 TRIPLETS!!!!! Baby A h/b: 109. Baby B h/b 112. Baby C h/b *praying* 4-6-10: FET (2 ET)....BFP 1-15-10: IVF (2 ET)..... BFN (1-28) 1-12-10: ER! 21 eggs! 10 to keep, 11 to donate :) 8-11-09: IUI #4 (FSH hCG) BFP .... 9-08: C/P 6-19-09: IUI #3 (FSH hCG) BFN 5-28-09: IUI #2 redo (FSH hCG) BFN 5-08-09: HSG: All clear! 4-21-09: IUI #2 canceled (clomid reaction) 4-1-09: IUI #1 (natural) BFN 9/08: S/A less than 5mil (10% mobile) -varicoseal surgery to fix...results worth it! 5/06: Endometriosis surgery 9/07: off of BCP A rejection is Gods protection. A dissapointment is His reappointment
  • imagemommy2patrick:

I just started my 2WW so I am not crazy...yet.

Although I have noticed that my chart is already looking way better than past cycles. We shall see.

Ditto on all of that.

• I dont want to be the crazy annoying positive person...but my mom tried for 8 years to concieve me and my older brother. and she ended up having him and me as a surprise a couple months later...so dont be discouraged...itll happen..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"