Trying to Get Pregnant

entertaining site for the bored!

www.fmylife.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: entertaining site for the bored!

• "Today, I got out of the shower and flipped my hair over to towel dry it. I hit my head on the sink and passed out. Three hours later, my 15 year old brother and two of his 15 year old friends found me, soaking, naked, and passed out on the bathroom floor. FML"

HA!!!!

• i went there the other day! i love it!
  • Loading the player...
  • OMG, read this one:

oday, I was sitting in class and I fell asleep during the lesson. I was wearing sweatpants and had an erection. My teacher came up to me and grabbed my penis. She thought it was my phone. FML

•  

Today, my husband dropped me off at work, ten minutes later I got a text saying" I just dropped the b*tch off I'll be there in a few baby, miss you". I asked him about it he said he "I dont know what youre talking about Megan". My name isnt Megan, not even close. FML

opps. haha

• imageAML84:

OMG, read this one:

?oday, I was sitting in class and I fell asleep during the lesson. I waswearing sweatpants and had an erection. My teacher came up to me andgrabbed my penis. She thought it was my phone. FML

OMG, hahaha?

• No, no! This one is the best, so far!

Today, I was in my room and I drew a Harry Potter lightning bolt on my forehead in eyeliner because it cheers me up. Then some friends came over randomly, so we went out to get yogurt, and when I got back I realized the lightning bolt was still there. I'm in college. FML

• Heres a sucky one

Today, I sent my mom an email with "Bad news" for the subject. At the end of her reply, she said, "And don't scare me! I thought you were going to tell me you're pregnant!" I AM pregnant, and wanted to surprise her on her birthday. Guess I should get her something less disappointing. FML

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"