Georgia Babies

Worst News

Re: Worst News

• Laura, I know there is nothing any of us can say.  Please know we are all praying and thinking of you and your family.  I am so so sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OMG I am so sorry for your loss.  I will be thinking and praying for you and your family. 
  • Loading the player...
  • OMG Laura!!  I am in shock.  I am so sorry.  I pray that God will comfort you during this awful time.  We are here for you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so sorry for you for your loss. It is scary how your life can change in an instant. I can't imagine the shock and grief you are feeling. Please let me know if there is anything I can do!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • OMG Laura!!!!  I am so sad to hear this!  No one should ever have to face this kind of news :(   Please know you are in our prayers and thoughts and if there is anything we can do dont hesitate to ask.  Thinking of you....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersbr> Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I am soooo  sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your family. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help!
    Grant Thomas 8.8.06 and Reid Alexander 8.11.08
  • Oh My Goodness. I am so sorry. I will keep you family in our prayers. Hugs.
  • Laura - I am so, so sorry.  I can't even imagine what you are feeling right now.  Please let us now if there is anything we can do.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
  • I am so sorry.  I can't imagine what you are going through.  You will be in my prayers.
  • Laura, I am absolutely devastated for you and your family right now. You are all in my thoughts and prayers!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh my gosh Laura, I am so sorry to hear about your parents.  My prayers are with you and your family.

• I'm so sorry!  I saw this on the news.  I'm saying a prayer for you and your family.  So sorry!
  • OMG, Laura. I am so sorry for your loss. ? Please, if you need anything, please let us know.?
  • oh my goodness, i am sorry to hear about this, you and your family are in my thoughts.
    Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
  • Omg, Laura, there are no words to express how devestated I am for you right now.  You and your family will be in my thoguhts and prayers during this difficult time.  I'm so sorry..
  • Oh Laura, I am so sorry. My heart is aching. I have never met you, but I am here if you need anything at all. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    ~Meredith
    I will not go where the path may lead, I will go my own way and leave a trail. Gaudium, Aut Vium Invenium Aut Facium
    Happiness, Either I will Find a Way or I will Make one Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • OMGosh Laura--I am so very sorry.  You and your brother are in my prayers.  Please anything you need.
  • I have goosebumps. I am so sorry for your loss.
  • I am so sorry for your loss.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Laura, we love you too. You have always been so kind and thoughtful to ALL of us! I am truly sorry about your parents...I wish there was more I could say, something to take away the pain. OMG, I just can't believe this has happened!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you!
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  We are all thinking about you at this time.
  • I can't even imagine what you are going through, and I know you don't know me but if there is anything you need help with or anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to ask.....you are in my thoughts and prayers
  • Oh my gosh...I am so sorry for your loss.  I can't even imagine what you must be going through right now.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. 
  • I saw that on the news last night.  I am so, so sorry for your loss.

I'm freaking out right now because I can't get a hold of my parents by phone and just asked the sheriff's dept. to go out and check on them.  I can't imagine what you are going through.

{{Virtual Hugs}} 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I am so very sorry for your loss.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  You are in my prayers. 
  • I have absolutely no words to express how very sorry I am.  This is tragic and devastating news.  I wish you lots of love and support during this very difficult time.  You and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • OMG that is horrible! I'm so sorry this happened to you!

I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am so very sorry for your loss.  Your family is in my prayers!
    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I am so extremely sorry. ?I can't imagine this. ?I will keep you and your family in my prayers. ?Know that all of us are praying for your comfort during this difficult time. ?
  • I'm so saddened and so so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Oh My God, that is absolutely horrific...I'm in shock reading this...Your family is in my prayers...
  • oh my gosh.  i am so sorry to hear about your loss.  i don't even know what to say.  sorry doesn't even cover it.  please know that we are thinking about you and your family.
  • Oh my goodness - you are in my thoughts and prayers.

• Oh honey.  I am so so sorry.  I don't even know what to say.  I got chills reading your email.

If there is anything I can do to help please let me know. 

• I am at a complete loss for words. I will pray for you and your family. I cannot imagine such a tragedy.  May god bless you and give you strength during this difficult time. I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your parents.
  • oh honey. i'm so so sorry for your loss.  Please let us know if there is anythign we can do.
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  You and your family are in my thoughts.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I know I'm not on your local board but I saw a link to your story and just wanted to let you know you were being thought of. I am so very sorry for your loss.
  • Can't even began to imagine what you must be feeling.  So sorry.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"