Parenting after a Loss

andra...

Are you going to find out the sex before hand on this baby???

just curious

Re: andra...

• nope! :)

Last time I really wanted to find out but DH didn't and I let him have his way. That final moment of "it's a girl" after we had waited so long was the absolute best one of my entire life. I can't wait to have that again! DH doesn't have to convince me this time.

And we'll be very happy either way. I'd love to have another girl for Avery's sake but a little boy would be awesome too. If it's a boy then we go out and buy some clothes. Otherwise we'll be all set!

• imageabj22:

nope! :)

Last time I really wanted to find out but DH didn't and I let him have his way. That final moment of "it's a girl" after we had waited so long was the absolute best one of my entire life. I can't wait to have that again! DH doesn't have to convince me this time.

And we'll be very happy either way. I'd love to have another girl for Avery's sake but a little boy would be awesome too. If it's a boy then we go out and buy some clothes. Otherwise we'll be all set!

I'm butting in, but I agree with everything you said! We found out with Josie and I'm glad we did, but I don't want to find out for #2. I slightly hope it's a girl because we wouldn't have to buy NO clothes! As it is, we have too many clothes for ONE kid haha. But DH would love a son so I don't care too much. I'm already looking forward to the "IT'S A....!"

2 losses
    2 beautiful children
    proud mommy!
  • Loading the player...
  • It really was THE BEST THING EVER. She came out and I was in such a state of shock and was just looking at her like "oh my holy shiit" and my MW lifted her up and told DH to call it. I will never ever ever forget that moment. I tear up just thinking about it. Can't wait to do it all over again!

• That's awesome! I loved finding out with Aidan, and I probably will with # 2, too, because I can't handle waiting, and I know I'll be happy either way. But sometimes I think it would be cool if # 2 was a girl, so that when we have our third, we would already have one of each, so then we could have a surprise baby for #3!

Do you have any names that you liked for Avery that you might use again (boy or girl)?

Aidan Jake 7/25/08 Cooper Cole 7/27/10 Tessa Morgan 8/9/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"