Trying to Get Pregnant

Is it just me or...

does Kate from Jon and Kate plus 8 look anorexic?  It's on right now and I just had this overwhelming reaction of "Oh my god, she is so thin". 

Re: Is it just me or...

• With 8 small kids, when do you find the time to eat?  I doubt she is anorexic... she just looks really tired and worn out.
    BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    BFP #4 5/29 EDD 2/9 - please be our rainbow
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I thought she looked really skinny the other day too.
  • Loading the player...
  • I wasn't implying that she was actually anorexic.  I haven't watched in awhile and I was just shocked by how thin she looks. 
  • I dont think she slows down long enough to eat.
  • ZAngel, she has plenty of time to get her hair highlighted and teeth whitened, etc. She has time to eat. Sorry, I can't stand her.

Bro, but look how many ants are on this trash can...
    Zach Rance 4 President

• I commented below! She looks like she got a bad dose of hollywood...
  • imagetheyaremyworld:
    I dont think she slows down long enough to eat.

Ditto!

• Okay this pisses me off.  It's the episode where they get puppies.  Kate is so anti-dog, why did they even get them?  Those dogs could have such a better home when the whole family actually wants them.  Sorry that's my vent.

• imageRogue Lily:

ZAngel, she has plenty of time to get her hair highlighted and teeth whitened, etc. She has time to eat. Sorry, I can't stand her.

I'll admit, I don't watch the show regularly.  I've scanned past it a few times and watched maybe a handful of episodes so I don't really know what is going on.  I watched one the other day with DH and he said he didn't like her because she's always got an attitude towards her husband.  She might have an eating disorder... I really don't know.  I just assumed with 8 kids her schedule would be tight.  I definitely could be wrong though!

BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    BFP #4 5/29 EDD 2/9 - please be our rainbow
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I dont think she has a eating disorder, I think all the TV attention is getting to her and shes finally starting to care about what she looks like for all her "fans"
  • imagekensbride08:
    I dont think she has a eating disorder, I think all the TV attention is getting to her and shes finally starting to care about what she looks like for all her "fans"

word.

• That's a good point Kensbride about her caring about her appearance.  I say again, I just meant she was really thin, not that she actually had an eating disorder.  I was just shocked...
  • i agree with the being mean to jon...i was recording all the new episodes and watchin them later, but i quit i couldn't handle her b*tchin at him all of the time.  I'm sure she is stressed, but yellin at him isn't helping her situation!

and i agree she runs around all of the time, probably watchin her diet more!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"