TTC After a Loss

Surfbride

Hi there. Just wondering, did you test again?

Re: Surfbride

• Hey! I did test this morning & was way darker. I have my repeat betas on Monday. I am cautiously excited! How are you doing? I am surfing the net in the dark from my hotel room. Riley is in her pack n play trying to go to sleep :)

• I have my repeat betas on Monday too! Good luck to both of us! I don't know about you, but I am SO nervous for Monday.

I'm doing pretty good. My boobs are sore and I feel tired and bloated. I haven't really let it sink in yet b/c I'm still so nervous.

LOL about surfing in the dark:) My daughter has been sleeping for almost an hour and a half already!?

• Loading the player...
  • I am nervous too! I don't get symptoms usually. With Riley I never got sick once...not even nauseous. Late in the 1st trimester I did get bouts of tiredness, but no sore boobs, nothing. I hope I get so lucky this time!

Riley is usually asleep by now, but she is in the room with me & is fighting going to sleep despite not napping. She is happily lying in the PNP singing. She pass out soon I bet :)

• I didn't get sick at all with Hannah either. I was never nauseous either. I'll take whatever this time though. I just want to have a sticky, healthy baby.

Isn't it too cute when they sing or talk to themselves? I could sit and listen to her for hours.

So when is your due date??

• Last time I looked I think it was 11/10, but I'll go check.

I love when she sings. She goes "Pinkle Pinkle blah blah lah"

• BC says the 9th now

• Hannah loves to sing Happy Birthday to everyone (me, papa, her stuffed animals, school friends, etc)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"