Trying to Get Pregnant

Karly, are you a stylist of sorts?

I think I remember reading that once...

Bro, but look how many ants are on this trash can...
Zach Rance 4 President

Re: Karly, are you a stylist of sorts?

• No not a stylist. I represent lines of childrens clothing and accessories. I work in a showroom where stores/ boutiques come to buy merchandise for the next season in their store. Needless to say, I have a TON of baby clothes stocked up. =)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Damn. I needed fashion advice.

What an awesome job!

Zach Rance 4 President

• Loading the player...
  • My sister is a stylist, but for magazine shoots and not necessarily clothes.
    ?Transatlantic Blonde?
    it's called a kilt, he's scottish
  • Well I'm a colorist and a hairstylist! lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageAML84:
    Well I'm a colorist and a hairstylist! lol.

What is the standard amount of time you should get your highlights done?  Like get them done every ____ weeks?

?Transatlantic Blonde?
  • If anyone wants to help me figure out to put with my new Cole Haan leopard pumps, that was my question, LOL.

Zach Rance 4 President

• pic of said pumps?
  • Standard amount of time for my clients is 6 weeks. I tell them to call ahead if they  need to reschedule and come earlier or later. ALWAYS pre-book!

Zach Rance 4 President

• PS they are the real fur kind and a little more tan than the pic shows.

Zach Rance 4 President

• Boot cut jeans (or any that aren't flares), black fitted tee and some chunky black accessories.
    ?Transatlantic Blonde?
  • imageAML84:
    Standard amount of time for my clients is 6 weeks. I tell them to call ahead if they  need to reschedule and come earlier or later. ALWAYS pre-book!

Unfortuately my stylist is a giant stereotype and is a part-time stylist and part-time flight attendant so I can't prebook with him.  I've got an appt for the 14th and on the cancellation list.  I just realized my last appt was Nov 20th...no wonder I feel like ***!

?Transatlantic Blonde?
  • I wear mine w/ dark jeans and a black or red shirt. Once with a white short and black sweater.
  • Thanks ladies- I like the red idea!

Zach Rance 4 President

• imagenova & paul:
    I wear mine w/ dark jeans and a black or red shirt. Once with a white short and black sweater.

white shirt...not "short"

• Hi I'm a stylist!

Red, black, and white a great colors to use with animal prints. Skinny jeans/pants and pencil skirt with a belt and some chunky accessories will look good just try not to over do it too much b/c the focal point is the shoes and beside having too many trends at the same time makes you look like a clown. Hope this works!?

• imageAML84:
    Standard amount of time for my clients is 6 weeks. I tell them to call ahead if they  need to reschedule and come earlier or later. ALWAYS pre-book!

My mom is a hairdresser and I get my highlights done every 3 months or so and my hair grows extra fast.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"