Trying to Get Pregnant

Re: coverlizzzine...

• I've only ever been given one coverline b/c of all the mc stuff. blah
    ?Transatlantic Blonde?
    it's called a kilt, he's scottish
  • okay really bump? ?sometimes you are just ridiculous.?

arrrgh.

nevermind. i gave up.?

• Loading the player...
  • I'm confused, how do you get a c/l in an anov cycle?

Bro, but look how many ants are on this trash can...
    Zach Rance 4 President

• my question before the bump threw up on my face was:

how much does your coverline vary??

• imageRogue Lily:
    I'm confused, how do you get a c/l in an anov cycle?

Ditto. ?Also, do you have more charts than show up on your homepage? ?I don't see the trend you're describing.?

• imageRogue Lily:

well a line didn't show on my chart....but i could have drawn a line where my temps stayed, if that makes sense.?

• My coverline has been anywhere from 96.8 to 97.9
  • imagesulfababy:

imageRogue Lily:

Ditto. ?Also, do you have more charts than show up on your homepage? ?I don't see the trend you're describing.?

yeah,?unfortunately?the last few cycles have been pretty intense with my broken bones and all so they don't really show any sort of trend. ??

• imagekit4485:

how much does your coverline vary??

96.9 to about 97.45?

• Hi love!!  I've missed you all day. 

My coverline would change by a couple tenths of a degree each month I think.   

• imagekit4485:
    imagesulfababy:

imageRogue Lily:

yeah,?unfortunately?the last few cycles have been pretty intense with my broken bones and all so they don't really show any sort of trend. ??

Sorry, what I meant by "trend" was what your OP described before.?

• image*Bee*:

Hi love!!? I've missed you all day.?

My coverline would change by a couple tenths of a degree each month I think.???

i've missed you too!

i'm just wondering because my temps seem to be hovering higher than normal and the last time that happened = no O. ??

• First of all, the lack of post is hilarious.

Ok, anyway, I get ya now. Anyway, I think that the highest your temps have gotten now vs. your annov cycles cannot be compared. The annov cycles are just random patterns without O- the only thing that matters is the gap in between pre and post O.  Does that make sense.. a little blahtity blah there.

Anyway, to answer your question, my C/L is pretty much always the same- within a tenth of a degree.

Bro, but look how many ants are on this trash can...
    Zach Rance 4 President

• imagekit4485:
    image*Bee*:

Hi love!! I've missed you all day.

My coverline would change by a couple tenths of a degree each month I think.

i've missed you too!

i'm just wondering because my temps seem to be hovering higher than normal and the last time that happened = no O.

When that happened to me I would still o, but my temp jump would be smaller.  In fact, I think my BFP chart shows a temp shift that is less shifty than most of my others because my pre-o temps were a little higher than usual. 

• My coverline is usually right around 97.0-97.3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"