Babies on the Brain

Cold Stone cupcakes?

someone posted the link to the cold stone cupckes the other day, and i was wondering if anyone had tried them yet? The closest cold stone to me is 20 miles away, and i want to make sure they're worth it before i drive all the way over there :)

Re: Cold Stone cupcakes?

• Some people commented in Blair's blog about how good they are--go for it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Wait, wasn't this the chick that posted that ridiculously clueless post and then backpedaled all over the place about the sn and little money? Doesn't anybody remember these names?
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • they are delish, but small. i could easily eat all 6 by myself. i don't know how i only had 1.
  • I got the red velvet ones for V-day.

I think they are good when they are fresh. I had like a week later and it was weird - the cake gets a little dry.

If you like dark chocolate - then you would probably enjoy more than I did - the outer cup is dark chocolate, then there was red velvet cake, some fudge syrup and then cake batter ice cream, pink frosting and sprinkles! I thought they were cute and good!

I think for $10 it was worth it. I just thought about buying a love it for like $6 and you get six cupcakes for $10.

They also have two other flavors - which I can't recall right now, but I'm sure they would be tasty also. I'm a big fan of coldstone!

• imageprincess101:
    Wait, wasn't this the chick that posted that ridiculously clueless post and then backpedaled all over the place about the sn and little money? Doesn't anybody remember these names?

Yup.  You are correct.

• imageprincess101:
    Wait, wasn't this the chick that posted that ridiculously clueless post and then backpedaled all over the place about the sn and little money? Doesn't anybody remember these names?

I got your back, Princess. I remembered. 

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • imageprincess101:

yes it was!  i remembered too!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"