Cincinnati Babies

NBR: Bachelor Fans

So...do you think the internet rumors are legit or just hype?  Do you think Jason really dumps Melissa at the final rose ceremony and then ends up with Molly?  I sure hope not but who knows!  This show drives me crazy!

Re: NBR: Bachelor Fans

• Who knows!  The show has been entertaining, but I just haven't been that into Jason.  He always has that goofy grin crossed with a grimace on his face, and it irritates me for some reason.  I don't think Deanna will come back and profess her love or anything like that, though.  I'm guessing she tells him not to rush into an engagement and just to date one of the girls.
  • I've been caught up in all those rumors too!  I really really hope they are not true!!  There is just something I don't like about Molly!  I also can picture Melissa getting along much better with Ty too!!  Guess we'll find out on Monday and Tuesday!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • All those rumors and conspiracy theories have been really entertaining. I dont know what to think. It wouldnt surprise me if he did, but I really just see more chemistry with Melissa. It never seemed like Molly was that much of a front runner. Oh well, I cant wait to see everything next week!
  • I watch this show every week but I must b out of the loop what are the rumors going on??  I agree about Deana not coming back to confess her love!  I liked Molly and Melissa from the start....I didn't like Stephanie there was just something about her that was annoying to me..Yes I think I'm the only person who thinks that but thats okay!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I bet DeAnna just wants to come and help him make his decision. The "it's not too late" part is about making the right decision, not choosing her like they want us to think.

Chris Harrison said in the previews for this week, that he changed his mind so they had to tape it twice. I just can't figure out what he means by making the taping intimate...unless it was so he could meet the one girl's family or something....hhhmmm...it will be interesting.

• I pretty much believe them. There is a little bit of hope still left inside. But there have been too many things that have proven that they are right so for once I believe them. Still hoping in my heart of hearts that no human being would purposely do those things because a tv show told them to.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • He was on The View today and they asked him if it was true.  The only thing that he would deny about the rumor was that it was set-up from the beginning by ABC.  They also asked him if he was engaged and he wouldn't say yes or no, but when he was on Ellen at the beginning of the Bachelor he kept going on about how he was engaged and so in love.  I wonder why he changed his tune?
  • I hope they aren't true. I think the best girl for him is Melissa. I also think she would get along better with Ty. Deanna does come back, but I read in US Weekly that she is dating the guy Ace from Real World. I just hope for Melissa that the rumors are false b/c that is just awful and would turn alot of people against the show and Jason. JMO.....I can't wait for the finale though.
  • I hope not. If they are, he's a real jerk. I agree with sprads about DeAnna. I am totally looking forward to watching either way. :)

Photo by Melissa Nicole Photography

imageimage
  • I hope they're not true!  Like everyone else, I so think Melissa is so much better for him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"